30-6-2007 Photoshop Challenge

Currently reading:
30-6-2007 Photoshop Challenge

well ive done some more, now the light slooked cool on the drivers side light but then it was hard on the passenger side, now imagine looking at em the lights from the angle they are on a real car, the lights would look out of place anyways.

anmyways here it is.....

bravo_wip2.jpg

i had a little play around with my pic again., i changed the grill a bit and made the wheels a bit bigger,.,
im stuck for choice on what colour to go with though. what ya'll think?,
SILVER:
bravo_finished_silver.jpg

BLACK:
bravo_finished_black.jpg

GOLD:
bravo_finished_gold.jpg

RED:
bravo_finished_new_grill.jpg

definately top one vtec!!! and unonumero yours looks great again i might have to vote for you again but we shall see what else comes up!

i think this is my final one now,

altogether it has:
convertable roof,
leather seats,
bigger wheels,
wide front arches,
darkened headlights,
3door conversion and longer door,
stretched front bumper,
bigger grill,
new backgound and a new car colour.,(y)
bravo_finished_silver_final.jpg

you need to change that magenta on the bonnet, its left over from when you altered the paint (as its not technically red)

if you do it a light blue itll look like sky (y)

it wasnt too hard to do as long as you change the background aswell coz then theres something to fill where your removing things, the hard bit is getting an interior to fit in and look like its real.,

you need to change that magenta on the bonnet, its left over from when you altered the paint (as its not technically red)

i actually removed it and i didnt like the way it looked coz the pic looked kinda like grayscale with not much colour in it so i left it as it is., i also made the drivers A pillar a bit thicker compared to the original pics which looked a bit flimsy.,

hey all, ive been really busy these last few days and haven't had time to do my photoshop anymore and close the entry so i will extend it till friday so votes can be done over next weekend, giving people the weekend to vote and the week to do their finishing touches! :D
hope everyone doesn't mind!

Gav

Back