General 3 years already!

Currently reading:
General 3 years already!

adam1987

the time has finally come and now the t-jet is due it's 1st MOT. The cars 3 years old and tbh I'm a little nervous.... the cars mechanically sound but even so every MOT is a bum clenching time, bearing in mind aswell the warrenty's up too so from here on in I'm pretty much on my own.

I'm also looking for some cheap, easy modifications so if anyones got any Ideas drop a comment :)

Mines just recently passed, failed first time because the number plate could be miss red and got a few minors for things like bulbs, washer fluid etc.

Will pay off to give the car a check over befor to make sure no bulbs are blown etc

Mines just recently passed, failed first time because the number plate could be miss red and got a few minors for things like bulbs, washer fluid etc.

Will pay off to give the car a check over befor to make sure no bulbs are blown etc

What was wrong with the bulbs? Were they just goone or were they L.E.D Or something?

Just got the phone call and its failed on the emissions which are meant to be 1.03 and it went through at 1.2 and the place who fitted my exhaust didnt weld it properly where it goes up and over the rear axle, other than that it's fine and I've got 10 days to sort it......

no real worries then :) mine flew through without even an advisory, and I have done 100,500 miles ;)

Something along the line of rear sidelight lamp 50% efficient.
Gotta say it's exactly the same as the other side so not sure what's wrong!

Back