28/02/2004 - FIAT Forum Meeting in Nottingham

Currently reading:
28/02/2004 - FIAT Forum Meeting in Nottingham

The second official FF meeting was held at the Megabowl complex in deepest darkest Nottingham.

This time getting there on time ;) we able to check out each others motors in the car park, before (quickly) heading inside, as it was f*cking freezing!!! :)

Two games of bowling ensued (with the overall winner being GhostWKD) before we headed off to the Holiday Inn to change for dinner.

A rather nice three course meal (damn straight!) was had, washed down with many a bottle of wine and/or other alcoholic beverages... yet only £2 each was needed to cover it all :) bonus! hurrah!

Back to the Holiday Inn bar... and the rest, as they say, is history...

I'm sure I've forgotten something, so feel free to add below :)

good photos!

captions would be cool tho so us that didnt go know who were looking at and whos is whos cars :)

good job ben getting all those up!

petes cinq is very nice! like the way there is a spoilers attatched to his bumper :D looks very cool!

sig.jpg

I'm the multi-chinned stunner! :D

Disclaimer: Any incorrect lexicography or grammar is entirely the fault of your eyes
RichieCWaves.jpg

Meet 001 Small - Penny (my nearest and dearest) in her new outfit

Images 13 and 17 - Oh God, it's grandad!

Definitely need that nose job now [:0]

Steve the geriatric Panda and Beagle freak

G781 TUT: White Panda 1000CL - currently waiting for the scrapper :(
J??? ???: Red Panda 1000CL - collecting next week!
Y771 GNU - Silver Nissan Almera Tino (Penny's motor)

im the one doing the rock pose on many of my photos, if u still dont no who i am, i got a skin head and rather large sids, which will no be shaven off cause I didnt realise how much of a fool i look with them:D:I my cars the GAZ 6272 sei

sig.jpg

Seicento Sporting, Modified Front Bumper, Saxo Custom Spoiler, Abarth Side Skirts, Bad Boy Bonnet, Afterburner Rear Lenses, 4" Powerflow Exhaust System, Abarth 14" Alloys.
IN THE PIPELINE:
-40mm Drop

Check out my site: http://badboygaz.mysite.freeserve.com​

They have to be the WORST pictures of me ever...thanks to my weight gain and the worst biggest ulcer. [}:)][xx(]:(

Im the one with the tat mobile...cheap and nasty is my first, middle and last name.
babysei.jpg

Babysei, glad im not the only one who hates the pics of herself, i think us women should be given the chance to use photoshop on the pics b4 they're published ;)

[:0]
https://www.fiatforum.com/gallery/?id=8555&photo=Image26%2Ejpg

Was i realy THAT drunk? [:eek:)]

dawnsig2.gif

i'm sorry i girls, but none compare to that point blank shot that babay took of me!

and for those who don't know i'm the one wearin the kilt, and my car is the black suzuki ignis sport!

- - Donz - -

Nice pics,

I'm the short fat one with very little hair and the dirtiest Marea in the UK;)
If you still don't recognise me look for the guy with a pint glass welded into his mouth.[}:)]

<h5><font color="black">Dave. :)
Marea HLX 2.0 20v
</h5><h6>Airbox with attitude[8D] Now only getting 22.2mpg
Blue Momo Tomahawk Gear Knob, Momo Alu H/brake, Blue stuff ;)
Ecotek fitted, removed and waiting for warm weather.
So much to do, so little time.... and Totally Skint!! :(</h6></font id="black">

Hey...thinkin bout it...i look bloody marvellous, relative to you lot! :D:p;) (joke, honest)

Disclaimer: Any incorrect lexicography or grammar is entirely the fault of your eyes
RichieCWaves.jpg

i'll swap you some for a chin! :D

RichieCWaves.jpg

richie you can't swop your chin you only have one.

Thing is is goes from the bottom of your mouth to the top of your chest:D

Sorry

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please do not Email or PM me asking for support. Post on the forums instead. Your reply may help someone else. Thank you

Back