Currently reading:

cazz

Bring the noise!
Why did no one ever tell me how good it is! i'm totally addicted to it i'm up to season 1 episode 12. will be watching it solidly for the next week!

will get through season 1 and some of season 2 today, will be caught up soon.

OMG 24 rocks :slayer:

I got seasons 1,2 & 3 on DVD 2 christmas' ago and was then glued to the TV for the next week trying to watch as many hours of it possible each day :D

I still need to buy seasons 4 & 5 very soon and then glue myself to the TV again.

Its one of those shows thats great but you cant sit there and watch 1 episode a week, you need to watch at least 6 hours solid to make it feel worth while. This is why I havent seen seasons 4 or 5 yet, I just couldnt bare to watch 1 hour of it and then wait until the following Sunday to watch the next hour.

So 4 & 5 will probably be brought next weekend and I will be locking myself in my room for a few days occasionally showing my face to get food, drink and use the bathroom :p

Oh and another show that I suggest people watch when it comes to the UK is Heros, It pilotted while I was in Chicago the other month. Its really good and I have managed to find a site on the net that I can watch all of season 1 :D

Back