24 hour drinking?

Currently reading:
24 hour drinking?

ben said:
If shops are able to sell 24 hours too - this can also be a good thing, as instead of people needing to stay out to drink, they can pick up a bottle of wine or something and go home - continue the party there! (y)

Shops have been selling Alchohol for 24 hours since forever, tis why a good house party is always good round here because if you ever run out of drink as long as there is someone sober to drive out and get some 'juice' then the party will continue :D

Somep people go out for different reasons, some to meet girls or boys, some just to be social, some to get their groove on and rave hard..... some to get P'hiiiissssed.

All depends, last Friday was the first time I was lashed in ages. I don't do it everyweek, I drive everywhere or often have work in the morning or am still at work while all me mates are out (n) even with the new 24 drunk potential I'll still be too tired or driving and even if someone else drives I won't always have to money to get lashed and alchohol don't taste nice anyway.

I must admit though, I'm not a casual drinker, if I drink its to get drunk because I don't see any other need to drink juices that taste like they came straight from the toilet :p

well,one day in to the new law,and already lots of trouble on the streets.what a lawless society we have.:(

Stuart DemonD said:
She should get locked up as well, with the amount of abuse she gives jamie ;)

Drunk.gif

That's not abuse, it's just the way I love... :eek:

Back