Technical (2022) Aux/Bluetooth installation for Fiat Bravo 2007 1.4-Tjet

Currently reading:
Technical (2022) Aux/Bluetooth installation for Fiat Bravo 2007 1.4-Tjet

savage00

Hello , so I have the Fiat Bravo 2007 1.4T-jet that has the Blue&Me system. I've tried installing an AUX cable in the back of the radio, so I could stream music from my phone but that doesn't seem to work out since I cannot select the AUX option like I've seen people do in YT, after i press the "src" button it just says "No CD" and the AUX option doesn't pop off. What I read from the fiat forums is that you cannot install an aux cable on a car with a Blue&Me system, the only options that I could think of are to listen from an USB stick or buy a brand new navigation which i don't have the money for atm. Do you guys have any way to work this around and would a Bluetooth aux adapter work in the USB port of the car, I'd appreciate any solutions you have for this.

you can just connect the aux cable in parallel with the blue&me 3-pin socket at the back of radio which is an audio signal "Right, Left and Ground"
Then add a silent mp3 song on your flash memory and when you want to play music from the aux just switch to that song and enjoy

you can just connect the aux cable in parallel with the blue&me 3-pin socket at the back of radio which is an audio signal "Right, Left and Ground"
Then add a silent mp3 song on your flash memory and when you want to play music from the aux just switch to that song and enjoy
I already found a fix, i can use Bluetooth/aux with a fm transmittor now,

this is an FM quality dear "reduced sound quality" but what i'm talking about is a direct sound transmission from your mobile phone to the radio amplifier without any quality loss.
I don't notice any quality loss, when i use media player with my usb stick it's the same quality

Also I'm not good with cables stuff i can't do it myself

is there any other way to do it without having the blank song on a USB, i have a 2010 model with blue and me, and AUX menu doesnt show i when click SRC

Back