Technical 2020 Fiat Ducato Not Boosting

Currently reading:
Technical 2020 Fiat Ducato Not Boosting

Taylahmaree

Hi there. I’m having an Issue with a 2022 Fiat Ducato and was wondering if anyone could shed some light on the issue.

The car is not boosting and exceeding 60-70km. There are no warning lights on the dash and we have had it scanned and no fault codes came up.

We have done basic trouble shooting such as checking the fuel filter and other minor issues. If anyone can shed some light it would be greatly appreciated.

Hi there. I’m having an Issue with a 2022 Fiat Ducato and was wondering if anyone could shed some light on the issue.

The car is not boosting and exceeding 60-70km. There are no warning lights on the dash and we have had it scanned and no fault codes came up.

We have done basic trouble shooting such as checking the fuel filter and other minor issues. If anyone can shed some light it would be greatly appreciated.
If there are no codes my favourite would be the turbo solonoid, it a vacuum device that can split. Some regard it as as a consumable to be replaced every 20-30,000 miles. instructions to replace are on here.

Back