2014 500L the location of the Heater Blower Resistor

Currently reading:
2014 500L the location of the Heater Blower Resistor

fadcode

Hi All
Now doubt this has been debated before, but swmbo's 500L has began misting up as we approach wintertime, the Grandkids get in soaking, and the windows mist up, worse than that the Grandkids start drawing aand writing on the windows, much to the chagrin of swmbo.
I have been given the task of fixing the problem, and before i take the 500L to pieces looking for the faulty resistor i would like to know exactly where it is, so I would be very grateful for help.
The car is RH Drive, manual gearbox, manual air con.
best regards in anticipation
Frank

No the fan(motor) does not run, I have checked the fuses and they are OK, I have had this problem with other cars, VW, and the resistor was the problem, i was hoping it was the same with the 500L, I just need to know exactly where it is in the car

No the fan(motor) does not run, I have checked the fuses and they are OK, I have had this problem with other cars, VW, and the resistor was the problem, i was hoping it was the same with the 500L, I just need to know exactly where it is in the car

If the fan itself is dead..

Then check what voltage is getting to its connector plug

Thanks for the advice, the thing is I had a fiddle with the connections, went into my house for a cuppa and a scratch of my head, as you do, went back out and lo and behold the heater is back working properly, swmbo is delighted , thinks I am a genius...Happy Days

Back