Technical 2013 scudo died on m25 and wont start

Currently reading:
Technical 2013 scudo died on m25 and wont start

kpassmore

Hi Everyone,

I have been a member on here since i purchased my scudo last year and have enjoyed reading through the forum.

My scudo put management light on at 60 mph on m25 and lost power pulled onto hard shoulder and turned over but would not restart.
RAC came out and showed no codes so recovered it home.
I have put a new battery on it and had the codes read and it came back with P0513 and B24BF.
In live readings for the transponder signal and it said no.
It turns over but no fuel pressure in bulb under bonnet and no fuel pump noise from in the tank ( does it have one?)
There is power to fuse 5 under the bonnet.

Any insight would be gratefully welcome.

Last edited:
Hi

Ive not Scudo experience..
but think you have the French engine..?

No idea on powered in tank fuel pump (lift pump).. but to rule out that basic problem

Rig up a diesel supply ( fuel can and tube..??)

Pump the fuel bulb until firm..see if it willl run when turned over

That will tell if its just a fuel supply issue ;-)

It's fixed now I used Diagbox { I know its for Peugeot and Citroen } I was having a nosey in the ECU's and activated CC and saved it. When I finished I unplugged it and tried the van and it started first time with no hesitation, So I don't know if the BSI was confused and doing the CC rebooted the BSI or what. But my local Iveco Fiat dealer wanted £80 for the security code and said it would take a week if they could get it off Fiat Italy.
I went to my local Fiat Jeep Dealer and £25 pound 20 mins and walked away with the key code and security codes.
If 1 local dealer wont help go to another and try them you might be surprised I was.

So if you cant find anything definitive try Diagbox it worked for me After all these vans are PSA vans just with a Fiat badge.

It's fixed now I used Diagbox { I know its for Peugeot and Citroen } I was having a nosey in the ECU's and activated CC and saved it. When I finished I unplugged it and tried the van and it started first time with no hesitation, So I don't know if the BSI was confused and doing the CC rebooted the BSI or what. But my local Iveco Fiat dealer wanted £80 for the security code and said it would take a week if they could get it off Fiat Italy.
I went to my local Fiat Jeep Dealer and £25 pound 20 mins and walked away with the key code and security codes.
If 1 local dealer wont help go to another and try them you might be surprised I was.

So if you cant find anything definitive try Diagbox it worked for me After all these vans are PSA vans just with a Fiat badge.
Hi
Whats is a BSI?? and CC my scudo what start. Ta

Thanks Varesecrazy was just going to reply just had the notification.

A update i have ended replacing the under bonnet fuse box as the cover wasn't sealing broken clips and the fuse box kept buzzing and was all green inside.
That was for another non-start issue but at 395000 miles you gotta expect some replacement parts required.

Back