General 2011 fiat 500 twin air clutch master cylinder

Currently reading:
General 2011 fiat 500 twin air clutch master cylinder

Markah2007

Hi guys, recently bought my daughter a fiat 500, when test driving it, it had a very low bite point and the clutch was sitting half way in and not returning to the correct position and was a bit stiff to press in.
I knocked the seller down £300ish and the weekend fitted a new clutch kit and slave cylinder.
bled the slave and took it for a drive yesterday, the pedal is now soft to push in but still isn't springing back into place properly, its returning slower than it should and doesn't feel right, still seems a little spongy.
I thought maybe it needs more bleeding but after attempting to bleed the slave more the pedal is just sitting on the floor, will stay at the top if i lift it manually but theres no pressure at all no matter how much i pump the pedal by hand nothing happens and the fluid reservoir doesn't drop, i also noticed the black rubber seal and metal rod are wet on the master cylinder behind pedal.
Im trying to find a master cylinder but eurocarparts and carparts4less dont sell one and searching online i cant find any product made by LUK or Valeo.
Only items i could find were made by abs or lpr which ive never heard of and imagine are poor quality.
Ive attached a picture of the type below as theres a few, of anyone could help me find the part I'd really appreciate it.
Thank you in advance, mark

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220117-203623_eBay.jpg
    Screenshot_20220117-203623_eBay.jpg
    308.1 KB · Views: 133
Hi guys, recently bought my daughter a fiat 500, when test driving it, it had a very low bite point and the clutch was sitting half way in and not returning to the correct position and was a bit stiff to press in.
I knocked the seller down £300ish and the weekend fitted a new clutch kit and slave cylinder.
bled the slave and took it for a drive yesterday, the pedal is now soft to push in but still isn't springing back into place properly, its returning slower than it should and doesn't feel right, still seems a little spongy.
I thought maybe it needs more bleeding but after attempting to bleed the slave more the pedal is just sitting on the floor, will stay at the top if i lift it manually but theres no pressure at all no matter how much i pump the pedal by hand nothing happens and the fluid reservoir doesn't drop, i also noticed the black rubber seal and metal rod are wet on the master cylinder behind pedal.
Im trying to find a master cylinder but eurocarparts and carparts4less dont sell one and searching online i cant find any product made by LUK or Valeo.
Only items i could find were made by abs or lpr which ive never heard of and imagine are poor quality.
Ive attached a picture of the type below as theres a few, of anyone could help me find the part I'd really appreciate it.
Thank you in advance, mark

This at a guess

Managed to find it made by borg and beck on ebay, are they a decent manufacturer ?

Back