Technical 2011 Doblo

Currently reading:
Technical 2011 Doblo

Chealings

Doblo drivers door lock internal steel arm that connect the barrel to the door locking mechanism has lost its orange clip to connect them together... Wherer can i find this orange clip....?

If you mean the clip that retains the actuating rod to the internal handle, they usually come with a new lock, I always chucked them in my tool box as they were often broken. They are similar on a lot of cars, fit over the rod then swivel around and lock on. Last resort I have secured them quite well using a few turns of locking wire if stuck.

If you mean the clip that retains the actuating rod to the internal handle, they usually come with a new lock, I always chucked them in my tool box as they were often broken. They are similar on a lot of cars, fit over the rod then swivel around and lock on. Last resort I have secured them quite well using a few turns of locking wire if stuck.
Hi Mike
Thanks for the reply, it’s the clip that connects the door lock barrel arm to the lock unit that I think will open all central locking doors..?
The drivers door lock doesn’t open the door at the moment But you can use the handle inside if you get me..
Maybe your right if I buy a new lock it should come with the clip..?
Or I could try to use wire as you say..

Any more thoughts for me..?
Thanks mate

Hi Mike
Thanks for the reply, it’s the clip that connects the door lock barrel arm to the lock unit that I think will open all central locking doors..?
The drivers door lock doesn’t open the door at the moment But you can use the handle inside if you get me..
Maybe your right if I buy a new lock it should come with the clip..?
Or I could try to use wire as you say..

Any more thoughts for me..?
Thanks mate
Seems a shame to buy a lock if you can fix the clip, nothing like it in the breakers ?

Back