72FAE56C-21D4-403A-8A50-A998DB82797C.jpeg

Ducato 2008 Ducato Sea Highlife

A recently purchased Sea Highlife to help the kids get to see more of the country than I did.

Introduction

Welcome to our recently purchased 2008 Sea Highlife. Can’t seem to see any other campervan or information on this model anywhere. Bit tough when trying to source anything but thankfully most things have been good up til now. Look forward to sharing some info/tips on any work I carry out. Thanks to anyone for any help in advance
Reactions: Wiff2110 and ben
Like you I have recently purchased an E460 swift Bessacarr 2008 with a multi jet Fiat engine and still learning about its electrics, and a few more things, if you have any questions I may be able to assist you. One thing I’m trying to achieve is to fit a battery master so that both batteries will charge on the EHU. Do you know how this is done?

Congrats on the purchase, seems to be a very nice campervan . I've got my campervan since 2019 and every time we start it up, we got a smile on our faces. Buying a campervan was the best dicission I've ever made! And we have seen europe now from Scandanavia till Spain/ Italy, that's something you can't do with a caravan :)

I've never seen this brand before, is it a typical English brand?

Back