Technical 2007 100 multijet wiring diagram

Currently reading:
Technical 2007 100 multijet wiring diagram

K13ehr

I have a mechanic looking at my van but he's working in the dark figuratively speaking, we have ECU and possible body module issues, do we have the right wiring diagram available please before my bill gets beyond payable.

TIA

Kev.

Kevin,

Your original starting post on this thread does not state what diagrams you are currently using. Fiat eLearn for the x250 is the most likely source of any diagram you require. That version of eLearn is available free from the downloads section of this forum. However it may be more convenient to purchase a CD from eBay, where a quick search shows two current offers under £5.

There are several members of the forum with access to x250 eLearn, but one of these has technical problems similar to you own. Further it is not practical to merely attach a pdf print of the original. The definition of the diagrams becomes degraded, to the extent that they are unreadable.

Perhaps you should also reflect on your relatively recent posting on the Motorhome Facts Forum, in which you made a statement that suggested that this (Fiat) forum was not much good for replies.

Last edited:
Hi Kev

Not sure who you mean by "we". The answers on this forum are provided by a variety of unpaid volunteers.

The wiring diagram covers many pages, and is too big to sensibly post here. I suggest you get a copy of eLearn for your vehicle, these are available online in the form of a CD-ROM and cost about a tenner. When using eLearn, the opening page asks you about the size of engine so that you get the correct information. Having said that, I suspect that it's only the engine management that differs much from the vans with the 2.3 and 3.0 engines.

A 2007 van could be a late registered X244, or more likely one of the X250 models introduced in 2006. Check the VIN if you don't know which, as it's important you get the right version of eLearn.

Unless electronic modules have had water in them or been zapped by a clumsy jump-start they are generally pretty reliable. Wiring loom and connector issues are rather more common.

Last edited:
My mistake I thought saying "we have ECU and possible body module issues" would steer the response in the right direction, as I have no idea on which section the right info might be.

As for the WE, I meant the forum as a whole, I would not know which individuals might have the diagrams.

I did once buy a CD off Ebay and it was no use to me as I am not technical.

:bang:

Perhaps you should also reflect on your relatively recent posting on the Motorhome Facts Forum, in which you made a statement that suggested that this (Fiat) forum was not much good for replies.

I think I must have been referring I think to a particular problem a member was having rather than FF which has always been excellent, and I refer people here often as it is the best for Fiat and even Citroen and boxer in some instances.

Kev,

I have looked at your post #26 0n your relevant MH Facts thread. If I understand correctly, your MH engine would turnover, but not start.

You have my sympathy in your current situation.

A forum search for "x250 immobiliser" brings several results. I think that it would be worth you repeating my search and scanning through the results. I am adding a link to one interesting thread, which at post #10 , contains a jpg copy of the BCU and ECU connections kindly posted by @rayc. If you look at the diagrams and screw your eyes up, they are still difficult to read.

Also see post #16.

Far better to use your CD, or buy one if your existing CD is not applicable.

https://www.fiatforum.com/ducato/446402-2010-x250-160-3-0-immobiliser-light-non-start.html

Last edited:
"Right, the van is now running, it appears it was down to a wire under the dash passenger side which is something to do with the crash sensor shorting out on the body where it had been running and killing the ECU."

The above is copied from a posting by the OP, on the Motorhome Facts Forum at 13:25 yesterday (04 Oct 2021).

For the benefit of this forum, it appears that the problem for which the OP requested diagrams, was a failure of the engine to start, with the immobiliser lock symbol displayed.

Back