Technical 2006 Panda Aux Cable

Currently reading:
Technical 2006 Panda Aux Cable

Cameron1590

Hi,

I have just had a look at the Panda Aux guide, I have a 2006 1.3multijet with standard headunit.

When pressing the source button on the top right it says "No source available" can I buy a kit to add an Aux cable to my headunit or will I need to go down the route of using an FM transmitter thing?

IF I can buy a kit, could you provide me a link? I have had a look on eBay but not sure which one I need.

Thanks,

Cameron

I am i the same situation. As far as i know by now, is that aux will not be an option. The newer version looks exactly the same, and where the source button is on our model, there is a mute button. These versions have the aux source. I'm planning on getting a pioneer deh-p8700BT again, as i miss it dearly. Handfree, bluetooth and aux - good looks, better sound, and not too expensive.

I have an '06 dynamic and tried fitting an aux lead.
I wasn't able to do this as the required receiver pins in the back of the stereo weren't fitted. So basically it is impossible for me to fit an aux lead.

Will be required to buy a new stereo sadly for that option.

Hi thanks for the replies, I have purchased a cable that the seller claimed would do the trick eBay number 201536217812 however sounds like I have been robbed! Will the later radios fit in the same opening and work okay? Almost like a direct swap so I can have the aux option? I take it they have radio codes?

Thanks

What HU do you have? I have a 2007 100HP with the blaupunkt HD and I connect one of those aftermarket aux cables from eBay. I just have to press the CD button in the middle twice and it switches over to aux, plug my audio device in and it plays fine.

What HU do you have? I have a 2007 100HP with the blaupunkt HD and I connect one of those aftermarket aux cables from eBay. I just have to press the CD button in the middle twice and it switches over to aux, plug my audio device in and it plays fine.

Hi buddy, thanks for the reply, I have an 06 multijet, the blaupunkt headunit has a source button in the top right, if you press it the display says no source unless you put a CD in and then you can switch between the CD and fm radio.

I bought a cable of eBay (yet to arrive) I'm hoping once plugged in that I might get a CD changer option or aux option?

Thanks

It's different to mine, as I don't have the source button. I just have CD in the centre which I press to flick between CD and aux.

Hopefully plugging in the cable may trigger the option, annoying if not.

Back