IMG_0425.jpg

Brava 2001 Brava 1.6 SX - Beppe

Introduction

Well after asking 9 years ago I finally bought one!

I've always loved the Brava, the slightly quirky styling always appealed to me and all those years ago asked on this forum what they were like I never did buy one (although they were plentiful and cheap at the time, not so much now!)

Finding a for sale Brava over the past few years hasn't been easy so when this one popped up with just 29,000 miles I leapt at it.

Crap photo since it's been dark and/or raining everyday since I've had it.
It's got a few parking marks which I think will polish out and a dent on the bonnet (not too sure what to do about that)
Small list of things to do of course, its a 20 year old Fiat after all
Yes it did but it seems OP thought it was going to someone who will use it, not flip for profit :(
Guy was a trader so was expecting him to sell at some point but he said he planned to use it for a few weeks/months (possibly until the MOT ran out) and then sell it on. Guess he changed his mind on that! Oh well I needed it gone sharpish, you can never really pick what happens to any car you sell. Unfortunately the majority of cars I've sold have an expired MOT and presumably ended up in a scrapyard, little I can do about that

Back