ProfilePic2.jpg

Barchetta 1999 Barchetta

A 1999 Fiat Barchetta - standard model but with a few extras
Looks brand new, good filters on the camera or excellent shape, hard to believe it's 23yrs old.
Thank you, very kind. No filters but an angle carefully chosen to avoid showing any of the rusty bits!
Yesterday was a lovely day in Wiltshire so I couldn't recent a bit of a drive and took the opportunity to take some photos of my B that aren't just documenting how it fits together when I'm working on it. She drove really well after the work I did on her over the winter but there's a bit of rattle from the exhaust where it is rubbing against something underneath so I'll be investigating that shortly.

Reactions: tjr
Hi Chris, looks great. Very similar to mine in silver ( tho mine a respray so prob different). Also the same wheels. We will have to get them side by side at some point.

Hi Chris, looks great. Very similar to mine in silver ( tho mine a respray so prob different). Also the same wheels. We will have to get them side by side at some point.
Thanks, had a little run down the A4 today so may have passed close by. Definitely have to have a side by side shot of the twins soon

Back