Cinquecento 1997 fiat cinquecento sporting 1.2 16v

Currently reading:
Cinquecento 1997 fiat cinquecento sporting 1.2 16v

been up for sale a few times recently this one, screams thrown/bodged together. I can't believe its had like 3 owners since i first saw it and none of them have thought it a good idea to put an air filter on it. Highly amused its got a bid over 700 and its reserve is higher than that, whoever owns it is pretty optimistic imo

It reminds me of mine a little (looks wise, red, lowered, sei mpi seats, 1.2 16v etc) but i wouldn't touch this. It has been absolutely butchered in, as witnessed by the amount of bodges and details missing. And that's before we get onto the air filter hahaha!

Might have some kind of potential, but i honestly reckon if it was used as a starting point, you'd probably need to spend another few (5 or 6) hundred quid putting things right. so you'd end up spending nearly as much money and time on it again and would probably be as well building one yourself by the end of it and knowing it was done right from the ground up.

totally agree there, you could build one from scratch for the cost of putting everything on that one right for sure. Bearing in mind you can buy an entire P85 for just a couple of hundred quid and then you have almost everything you need. Some service items cause it would be silly not too, and then assuming you have a decent exhaust already just need to modify the downpipe to fit your exhaust to the punto manifold

Back