Styling 17s on a seicento

Currently reading:
Styling 17s on a seicento

seicentov8i

429614_3191111210812_1056839917_33161456_1103859100_n.jpg

alex_h3.jpg

alex_h2.jpg

hows it possible to fit 17s on a seicento like this one ?

They're very low profile tyres, and it looks like the car has not been lowered. I ber it runs lock stops, no inner wing sheilds, and the arches have been rolled. Pug ugly spoilers (cheap and nasty mesh, too, it looks like). but vented bonnet would be effective if it has anything worthwhile under the bonnet.

urgh!:bang: if ever there was a lesson in how not to make your sei look! (IMO) dont get me wrong, in a 15 or 16, the rims wouldnt look too bad, but its the body kit that ruins it for me. some cars suit a body kit, a seicento isn't one of them!

true, its like the mk1 impreza and the dc5 integra type r. The only thing I'd do to the standard spi bumper is fill and smooth the side vents, or just make them look a bit smarter as , imo, they look a bit of an after thought.

Whatever you do, do NOT check out *********.co.uk :eek:

LOL barry-boys is wordfiltered?

Yes as it is basically a mickey taking website - FF isnt and want no association with it so dont want to see it linked on here

At end of the day it is still someones pride and joy, peoples cars from this site have been featured on there so its filtered so people who arent aware of it who are members here arent encouraged to join in their ridiculous diatrabes

agreed! i hate eyebrows of any description or bad boy bonnets. Is just a stock photo from cadamuro's website - they made eyebrows too.

Like i said though, i don't think they exist anymore. That splitter is clearly trying to look motorsport but it doesn't extend under the car at all so it will have little to no effect ;) looks cool though

coming back to the car posted at beginning, can you imagine how slow a sei would be on 17s! :eek:

ha, that's very true! probably about the equivalent of, what, 40BHP ?! not only the size, but the added weight of that body kit, and it prob has a hench sub and amp in the back too!! either way, i think its safe to say its been ruined. . . .

They certainly feel slower on bigger wheels. But I've never been convinced that this is actually the case (at least, in terms of top end), although you could make a good case for the gearing being buggered up!

My Sei on the 185/55/14s doesn't seem as frantic as a car on 13s (or even one of 195/45/14s) but isn't any slower (as judged by the other traffic) than one of 13s, although the speedo is far more realistic.

well i suppose out and out speed would prob not be an issue. But i know from experience that a 1108 sporting completely stock can out drag that 1242 cinq on 15s.

This could all be due to actual weight of wheels rather than size i suppose. Anyway, i can say it feels slow anyway, alot slower. And requires dropping a gear on the motorway more than a normal one. Reasons are arguable though.

think the moral of this is, if you must put bigger wheels on it, you should look at adding some power . . . . OR at least loose the rear seats and carpet to offset the extra weight of the wheels

Back