General 15 inch alloys

Currently reading:
General 15 inch alloys

I can't believe that out of seventy odd wheels they are all f**k ugly...... The poster originally asked for some "cheap alloys" so I gave him a link.
It seems there is a lot of brand snobbery in these forums, so, if it isn't Fiat original then some people don't want to know.
Personally I think there is a lot of stuff out there that is as good as, if not better than Fiat's own brand.
just a little rant ..........
Paul

I can't believe that out of seventy odd wheels they are all f**k ugly...... The poster originally asked for some "cheap alloys" so I gave him a link.
It seems there is a lot of brand snobbery in these forums, so, if it isn't Fiat original then some people don't want to know.
Personally I think there is a lot of stuff out there that is as good as, if not better than Fiat's own brand.
just a little rant ..........
Paul

yes a pointless little rant.

I gave my opinion you threw a hissy n00bie fit and have embarrased yourself.

i dont have fiat original alloys on my punto so that is a fail.

yes a pointless little rant.

I gave my opinion you threw a hissy n00bie fit and have embarrased yourself.

i dont have fiat original alloys on my punto so that is a fail.

I wouldn't call my posting a "hissy n00bie fit" it was a direct answer/question to your reply.

Embarrassed myself ?????? I don't think so, is this not a Forum where one comes to for advice & help and to give ones opinion of something? or does everyone have to toe the line and not speak what they think. If it is the latter then its pointless having a discussion.

Just out of curiosity why did you recommend Fiats over the ones that I posted a link to...... when you don't have them on your car.

Paul (n00bie here but not on other Forums)

I wouldn't call my posting a "hissy n00bie fit" it was a direct answer/question to your reply.

Embarrassed myself ?????? I don't think so, is this not a Forum where one comes to for advice & help and to give ones opinion of something? or does everyone have to toe the line and not speak what they think. If it is the latter then its pointless having a discussion.

Just out of curiosity why did you recommend Fiats over the ones that I posted a link to...... when you don't have them on your car.

Paul (n00bie here but not on other Forums)
Which is what i did and you thought it was an excuse to argue.

because they are cheap and hassle free. do i have to have them on my car to be able to tell someone they are better than the ones you listed?

Mike (not a n00bie)

Back