15" 5 spoke alloys fiat fitment CHEAP

Currently reading:
15" 5 spoke alloys fiat fitment CHEAP

not ugly mate. looked fine on mine (y) look below! ive seen alot worse eg, standard cing alloys :yuck: . well i suppose people have different taste. :D

Last edited:
puntomk1 said:
not ugly mate. looked fine on mine (y) look below! ive seen alot worse eg, standard cing alloys :yuck: . well i suppose people have different taste. :D
meow ;) to be fair cant really compare std rims to aftermarket, esp when you consider cinq rims were designed about 10 years ago :p so by now course they're gonna be out of fashion as such ;) :p

Excellent rebuttal Ghost.

PuntoMK1, didn't notice you had those rims, they yours then? Still ugly all the same.

Sorry to other Excite owners but your rims don't excite me.

Liam

hi mate they should fit straight on i have the wobble bolts with them ;) unsure if they would rub or not depends on the offset on a cing compared to a punto and if your cings lowered or not :confused:

How exactly can i make these wheels fit my cinq. I know i need to roll the arches, but i dont know exactly how to do it. Is it hard, can i do it myself, what do you do and how much does it cost. Also are there any problems afterwards. Any help would be appreciated. Ive looked over previous threads and they seem a bit vague or the opposite (too detailed / technical) :D

normally its the lip underneath your archs that needs a few mm taking off to stop them rubbing u could do it yourself if your good at body work as you would need to respray the arch lip after cutting it down. i think a garage charges about £40 per arch to do this.

Back