Technical 14s or 15s

Currently reading:
Technical 14s or 15s

Dan_55

I have just got a 2000 Seicento sporting and want to chnge the wheels. i want either 15" or 14" alloys with low profile tyres. will 15s fit?

will it look alright. cars on original suspension, or will i have to drop it?

bush, iirc the sei's dont need archwork for 15's heh :p (dont know why cinqs/seis differ here but *shrug*)

although you have a point with 14's, low profile tyres can keep the same turning circle so you still have same amount of acceleration etc :)

Dan_55 said:
I have just got a 2000 Seicento sporting and want to chnge the wheels. i want either 15" or 14" alloys with low profile tyres. will 15s fit?

will it look alright. cars on original suspension, or will i have to drop it?

Yeah 15s will fit.

no matter whether its 14 or 15s the car will look high unless you lower it. I have heard this arguement loads of time, a few people have fitted 15s to a cinq and sei and said they have caught the arches for a number of reasons i.e. full lock or under heavy load. Personally i think a sei or cinq is better off with 14s than 15s as you can lower it a bit more, also you carry a heavy load is not as much of an issue as it is with 15s. The tyres will no catch as much under corning with 14s on as well.

honestly.. tick with the 14s

15slook good cause they fill the arches but they make the car look too tall, even if u lower it, u cant lower it enough to make it look proper nice without arch work.

14s fill the arches nice too but they provide nice acceleration where as 15s provide rubbish acceleration

Smaller is better :)

I think the car'd lose its fun if its put on more than 13"s...

Although, I would like to try the 17"s fitted on my mums car on the Cinq...:D

Back