General 14" Enzo cup wheels

Currently reading:
General 14" Enzo cup wheels

Hi
I`m well chuffed,I`ve just won a set of 14" Enzo cup wheels on ebay for £31.00 they come boxed (but second hand 1 year old) and with locking wheel nuts 98pcd 4 stud with 38mm offset so spacers required.
Thanks must go to Ghostwkd for reassuring me that they were 4 stud as the advert didn`t say.
I`m Stoked
Cheers
Adrian

Hi Guys
I`ll pick them up tomorrow and post a picture,won`t be on the car for a while as i`ll have to save up to buy tyres,i didn`t anticipate buying another set of alloys but at that price to good to miss i think
Cheers
Adrian

u bastid i am sooo jelaous, those are the wheels i wanted when i was lookin at 14's for my cinq!!!

how wide are they?

p.s enzo cups look sort of like this, but these are by steffan!

stefancup.jpg

SH*T NO !!!!

...£31, Well I suppose that is why people keep things quiet from other people on eBay, got a bargain there mate, would have had them myself !

Just remember to stick up some photos of the finished article.. (y)

crazy_cinq! said:
SH*T NO !!!!

...£31, Well I suppose that is why people keep things quiet from other people on eBay, got a bargain there mate, would have had them myself !

Just remember to stick up some photos of the finished article.. (y)

Hi Mate
No point starting a bidding war between us friends on the fiat forum Lol
Somethings you have to keep to yourself
HaHa
Cheers
Adrian

AIJ29 said:
Mase
Is the offset on your punto wheels 38mm?
If so what bolt/spacer combo did you use?
Cheers
Adrian

nah man, mine was 36mm so i just used 6mm spacers, and 40mm long bolts instead of standard 32mm.

8mm will b difficult to find, so u could go for 10mm spacers, but the longest bolts i can find are only 40mm which is only 8mm longer than standard.

so u will either have 6mm spacers which makes the wheels 32mm offset, now they would fit with 185/50 tyres an give u a bit of rubbing on full lock and maybe if u have a few fat people in the back u might get some scrubbing.

or the other option is to go for 10mm spacers then run bolts that are 2mm shorter, the other bad thing with this is that the fronts on a cento already have tiny spacers on the front, so i would say take those off, just to b sure. i dont think this would cause a problem and u should still get enough thread to keep the bolts secure however they will come loose and come out if they dont have enough thread to latch onto, u have been warned!

now i have actually found some 50mm long bolts, but i think those are too long, as u can actually catch the discs if the bolts are too long!!!

mase said:
the fronts on a cento already have tiny spacers on the front, so i would say take those off

:p

i guess u could also get 10mm spacers, the 50mm bolts an saw them off to reduce the length to wat you need. i dont kno if that would bugger the bolts in anyway or make them weaker, but it could always b a last ditch effort.

loads of possibilties!

Hi Guys
Picked them up this morning and have been walking around with a h*rd on all day!!
I think as Dan said i should be able to get away with 5mm spacers on the back and 8mm on the front (without the 3mm original spacers)The younger modder runs 34mm offset wheels with no scrubbage without spacers.
Thanks for your replies
Adrian
p.s If any of you guys could photoshop these onto a cinque i would be well happy as i can`t afford tyres for a few months and would love a picture on my desk at work to keep me motivated.

Last edited:
Back