1242 on ebay

Currently reading:
1242 on ebay

Same problems that the 1108ccs have, stuff like Head gasket and thermostat.

That one looks like an official WDR or UAD 600M so dunno about performance, but Id say its gonna be good :)

99sei said:
been looking at the 1242 seicento on ebay at the mo and am very intrested in it.
just woundered what are the common faults with the engine, what should i look out for?
any body got any performance figures on it too?

thanks (y)

Before the turbo conv my sei1242 figures were;68bhp and 76lbft (i was told this was a perticulary good read out for a 1242 conv so it must vary) And as arse said check out the head gasket,had mine done last month.
BTW the sei on ebay ya looking at-the guy said its 'prob the best seicento', imo i disagree ;) :D :devil:

That's someone I know's car.

It was '1388' 600m'd, was rubbish and wouldn't run properly, hence the 1242 being professionally installed. Now it's a little gem.

The ecu is a fully programmable one which was tried to get the 600m '1388' engine to run right, but nothing on earth could manage that. It's been set up properly to run the 1242.

That's a properly sorted and thoroughly looked asfter car, there won't be many better anywhere.

P.S. No UAD or 600m kicking off on here, I'll delete it. We've already had those fights.

Hehe Apple, it looks nice but its only the 1242 dropped in professionally still with the 600m stickers on the side, its not a fully tuned 1242 which was done by UAD or Wolf Direct Racing so im not intrested :D

GSR have me a really good price on a fully worked 1242 so hopefuly having that done in March 06

Good luck with the Auction!

Back