General 1242 £££ guess

Currently reading:
General 1242 £££ guess

Ged20D

Evil Shenanigans!
How much would you say a standard 1242 engined cinq, meaning no mods just the engine cost?
Guess at around 55.000 miles

Just so i can get an figure to play with

I've already talked myself out of it..................but now I ain't too sure :eek:

Wonder if Jamie would sell it without the cage? :chin: And I would probably have to sell the buckets and harnesses for comfort/practicality..........................

Aarrggghh! :D

GhostWKD said:
if you want the hormann cinq but need back seats... I'll swap you the rollcage for some back seats? :chin: :p

I tell you what..................if I buy it, I'll swap you the rollcage for the turbo and associated gubbins for the 1242 lump :)

GhostWKD said:
low comp pistons wont fit the 1242 sorry :nerner:

I forgot about the pistons :) Alright then the full 1108 :)

chaos said:
I've already talked myself out of it..................but now I ain't too sure :eek:

Wonder if Jamie would sell it without the cage? :chin: And I would probably have to sell the buckets and harnesses for comfort/practicality..........................

Aarrggghh! :D
The last time i talked to him he did say he would consider removing it if it wasn't wanted as part of the sale.

There are many, me included who have full sporting interiors available, and buckets will always sell especially if the base's are supplied for ease of fitting.

Aaron.

J333EVO said:
The last time i talked to him he did say he would consider removing it if it wasn't wanted as part of the sale.

OK..........................................

Back