General 1200 miles in a week!!!!

Currently reading:
General 1200 miles in a week!!!!

Tony M said:
no being interested in trains is fine... they are after all one of the vertebrae in the backbone of most of the civilized world...

it is however up to yourself if you wish to share that knowledge in a public forum... it's a little dodgy.

however standing on the end of platforms with a notepad and a camera, is perhaps one of the most pointless exercises known to mankind... I real feel for the kids that they drag along with them sometimes.

lol nope i can safely say i have no note book or have never intentionally gone out of my way to look at a train (i wouldnt have known that that class 8 i photographed was a class 8 until i got on here) ive just always had an interest in big powerful things like trains funnily enough. dont ask why i drive a panda though its hardley powerful and as for its size.........:D

Stuartl said:
"Oh please God don't talk anymore about trains, I have to work with the bloody things everyday". I come on here to get away from the madness :eek:
The fat controller has spoken... and that's all i have to say abotu that.

Stuartl said:
"Oh please God don't talk anymore about trains, I have to work with the bloody things everyday". I come on here to get away from the madness :eek:

what do you do?

Back