Styling 100HP wheel colour change conundrum

Currently reading:
Styling 100HP wheel colour change conundrum

Hi all, I'm new to the forum so please be gentle :) I've recently acquired my first Fiat, an Electroclash grey 100HP. Now it would appear the former keeper used to judge the distance to the curb not by looking in the mirrors but waiting for the sound of soft alloy scraping against concrete.

My question is when I have the wheels refurbished what colour should I have them painted. I quite fancy Porsche satin black as I think it will contrast nicely with the paintwork and compliment the body kit.
QiSBu3AnhKZWhKAf8

Since colour is such a personal and subjective thing I would definitely recommend green! - perhaps respray the body of the car to match.. ;)

Take a picture of your car, put it into photoshop or gimp, and change the colour of the wheels until you have a colour you like..

Mmmm...not sure green would work and suspect someone may be pulling your chain...

Mine are black on a blue 100hp and they look great...they need a 'furb also but i'm going to have a go at plasti dipping them myself. I toyed with the idea of matt black but decided they might set my teeth on edge..

I'd REALLY like a set of OZ Racing Rallyes in white but unfortunately they are hen's teeth..:yum:

Back