Styling 100hp rear badge

Currently reading:
Styling 100hp rear badge

I'd like the original chrome effect one

They're just self adhesive trims; the "Panda" and "100HP" are two separate parts, supplied on a backing panel for ease of placement. Unlikely to be worth trying to source from a breakers.

Search for part number 735441817. There appear to be some for sale in continental Europe, but I can't find any in the UK just now.

You could try 'phoning the dealers in the hope of finding some old stock. Probably no longer available to order.

These were on sale in the past, but the stock has now all gone.

If you also need the red part, they have two left, at £30 each (ouch!)

If you mean the 100HP leave it off. Why encourage the idiots.

Unless you've got a concours car you intend keeping as a classic, the combination of scarcity, price & the theft/vandalism risk suggests not bothering to replace them is a good strategy.

Last edited:
They're just self adhesive trims; the "Panda" and "100HP" are two separate parts, supplied on a backing panel for ease of placement. Unlikely to be worth trying to source from a breakers.

Search for part number 735441817. There appear to be some for sale in continental Europe, but I can't find any in the UK just now.

You could try 'phoning the dealers in the hope of finding some old stock. Probably no longer available to order.

Unless you've got a concours car you intend keeping as a classic, the combination of scarcity, price & the theft/vandalism risk suggests not bothering to replace them is a good strategy.

Thanks for your reply. I bought the red panda badge from that site and have put an alert up if the 100hp badge comes back in to stock.

We've had the car for about 12 years now, it's my wife's, but we both love it and want to keep it. It was a Fiat press car so has some fun history. It got treated to a full respray last year along with wheel refurbs and sadly the badges got "lost" in the process...
They did a good job apart from that!

Afternoon all! Does anyone know if there is a template or guide to follow for re-applying the boot lid badge? I want to get it as close to the correct placement as possible.

Cheers

Afternoon all! Does anyone know if there is a template or guide to follow for re-applying the boot lid badge? I want to get it as close to the correct placement as possible.

Cheers
Not as far as I know

Shouldn’t be too difficult to work out from photos

You could even print out that corner full size over several pages and sellotape them together

Or someone might measure theres for you. There a couple of edges for reference

Not as far as I know

Shouldn’t be too difficult to work out from photos

You could even print out that corner full size over several pages and sellotape them together

Or someone might measure theres for you. There a couple of edges for reference
Thanks. I found a decent picture and managed to get it back on. A little nerve wracking!

5AB7DAE7-0041-4DFD-9688-D219DC105DCE.jpeg

Back