1 Year Today!

Currently reading:
1 Year Today!

its official!! i have now held my car liscence for a full year!! woohooo! (y) has flew in! seems not so long ago i was sitting in the cinq Driving round the garden, dreaming of rallyin around n doing some serious mods. xxx

ChrisUK said:
Yeah I cant wait till ive had my license 2 yrs :) feels like I have though ive drove 36,000 miles in 16months and owned 2 cars in the same amount of time.
im about at that in 10months :eek: driving is so adictive, even without a point of driving :p

oh an well done alania!! one more year to go for you?, due to that new rule about probatory periods? (i have two years where you get caught speeding you lose liscence)

charlie

Helz said:
The very best bit about having a full licence is it's PINK (although I did keep my green one for nearly two years after pasing).

not such a good thing for men :rolleyes:

its why i havent done mine, dont want something pink in my wallet :p

Two things:

"Driving round the garden" - um, gatehouse and back anyone. Just how big is your garden?
"doing some serious mods" - what if I sit on a scooter and scowl?

moogs said:
Two things:

"Driving round the garden" - um, gatehouse and back anyone. Just how big is your garden?
"doing some serious mods" - what if I sit on a scooter and scowl?

lol not that big! cinqs are little remeber! scooter and scowl? im confused? xxx

you should not look forward to having more points on your licence. you got to protect your licence and your car.

congratulations on a success ful year of driving and hope you have many many many more years of driving to look forward to.

Back