197201_139774882759014_100001795095977_207785_7618177_n.jpg

Bravo 1.9 multijet sport 150bhp.

Introduction

Heres my beast, had her from new on a british 57 plate

Re: 1.9 multyjet sport 150bhp

Its a stock (diesel) engine and it goes like a rocket, i was thinking of getting it chipped?

Get a remap or an "italian box" (google it)... Chips are not very reliable and you can barely notice the difference when they work... With a decent remap you'll be getting around 180bhp (I know some people who claim the engine can take as much as 200bhp max) without compromising the engine reliability...

This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.

i am thinking about getting it remaped.. what sort of difference is in it... HP. MPG.. ETC?
are the maping kits from ebay any good http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=300431479702&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT
or should i just go for a proper garage remap?

Get a propper garage to do it...
Depending on what you want from the remap, you can get great improvement on MPG with a small increase in power and torque, or get silly numbers and lousy MPG... I know a guy who managed to lower his fuel consumption in nearly 1,5l/100km... He's average is currently 4,5l/100km in a Bravo 1.6MJet 120bhp... I think he's running something near 140bhp now... And he surely doesn't drive like a grandma :D
The mapping kits from ebay are only good if you get a copy from your stock map, so you can put the ECU back to normal anytime you need...

This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.

Yeh your right there. It will be well worth £200 for the remap and after that i think ill have my rear passanger and tailget windows tinted

Back