General 1.6 Sports Back Box

Currently reading:
General 1.6 Sports Back Box

Right i have a blow in my standard exhaust so its time to upgrade the Back box. Do any of you know where i can get hold of a sports back box (preferably online). I want to pay less than £80 and i could really do with it by the weekend.
I dont know a lot about universal ones but there easy and cheap to buy has anybody fit one to a stilo/ Give me any advice if i was to consider buying one

Cheers

Stu

Right i have a blow in my standard exhaust so its time to upgrade the Back box. Do any of you know where i can get hold of a sports back box (preferably online). I want to pay less than £80 and i could really do with it by the weekend.
I dont know a lot about universal ones but there easy and cheap to buy has anybody fit one to a stilo/ Give me any advice if i was to consider buying one

Cheers

Stu

All the ones I have seen are around the £2/300 mark you could be better off if you went and had one made (y)

I dont need the whole system ATM i just want the Back box. I wouldnt be paying 2/300 yet i just need something to tide me over for a while so can anybody help me.
Oh and does anybody know the Diameter of the rear pipe of the 1.6 only because im lazy, trying to work and organise some diagnostics and time is short have a job interview in a bit ahhhhh why does everything have to come at once

Last edited:
I dont need the whole system ATM i just want the Back box. I wouldnt be paying 2/300 yet i just need something to tide me over for a while so can anybody help me.
Oh and does anybody know the Diameter of the rear pipe of the 1.6 only because im lazy, trying to work and organise some diagnostics and time is short have a job interview in a bit ahhhhh why does everything have to come at once

I wasnt quoting for a whole system and that was just for the back box ..they dont come cheap from most of the well known companies and thats why I suggested you have the back box made for your car .I think the rear section pipe diameter is one and threequater inches [iirc]

Fair enough i can get one made at a later date i just want something that will allow the car to breath a bit better than standard as it has to be replaced anyway and i dont have a lot of money ATM as ive got loads that i need to do like get some front tyres, and fix what ever the f**k is wrong with the car stupid thing is running like a piece of s**t.:cry:

Back