General 1.5 L palio in Egypt

Currently reading:
General 1.5 L palio in Egypt

MeZoO

I need ur opinion in the 1.5 L palio because am about to by one but I was told by the personelle that the car is manufactured iin china

i'd appreciate ur opinion

thnx in advance :)

HI,

Buy it.

It's a nice car.Good to drive, good to race, good to excel.

I drives a siena, a palio-3 boxer,made in india.

Irrespective of country of manufacture,most parts are from italy only.

The car's Equipment is great for that price (Cd player/radio-foglights-front elc windows) i dunno what else and i know that you think it'll be crappy when it comes to quality which i checked and wasn't bad at all it looked enduring and tough. on the overall scale it price is really good compared to its engine-body-space-quality-equipment-brand. Also all the parts are made in Italy and assembled in china.

(About the chinese assembly Let me ask you a question of truth which is worse in your point of view Egyptian (us?) assembly or chinese assembly (the people who will one day rule the world?) I owned an egyptian made fiat siena and it was good but cheaply assembled think about it.
Ps: The Fiat Palio is really one of the greatest cheap fiats and its a fun car to own and run.

I have the same as yours MOGOU
but 850 LE for a headlamp , 1250 for a fuel pump and 800 le for Shock Absorbers are not what I call cheap FIATs.

The car maybe cheap but running costs are not cheap at all , Don't get me wrong I love my Palio , its just that the dealership IS CRAP !

Hi all, I,ve just joined the forum and realy i'm so interested to get more information about palio 1.5L , so plz if any body tried it plz send me the problems he faced if there were
thanks in advance
Ramy fawzy

Last edited:
Back