General 1.4 TJet Test Drive

Currently reading:
General 1.4 TJet Test Drive

It sounds like it really is as good as they make out then. Might have to give it a go myself. It will take a fair bit for me to want to swap mine though.

Rich
had a go in the t-jet sporting today :confused: maybe i am spoiled with the multijet having 170bhp as all the multijet remapped owners
i have the tunit box just incase any member pulls me up still 170 though but anyway back to the t-jet dissapointed i was it didnt bring a smile to my face you know what i mean guys.not any faster than my g-freinds panda 100hp but maybe after its run in it will be.people coming from a lesser powered car i am sure will love it(y)

had a go in the t-jet sporting today :confused: maybe i am spoiled with the multijet having 170bhp as all the multijet remapped owners
i have the tunit box just incase any member pulls me up still 170 though but anyway back to the t-jet dissapointed i was it didnt bring a smile to my face you know what i mean guys.not any faster than my g-freinds panda 100hp but maybe after its run in it will be.people coming from a lesser powered car i am sure will love it(y)

Yeah i know what your saying. Like i said in my previous post, it will take a hell of a lot to make me change from mine, i love the way it drives and all the power it has and where it has it, etc. I dont think the T-Jet will cut it for me but like you said it will be great for people coming from a slower car.

Also i think it will help Fiat sell to people who wont buy diesels because there are still a lot of them about. The original 1.4 Sporting, in my opinion, isnt really quick enough for a Sporting and i think they have realised this and produced the T-Jet.

Rich

Yeah i know what your saying. Like i said in my previous post, it will take a hell of a lot to make me change from mine, i love the way it drives and all the power it has and where it has it, etc. I dont think the T-Jet will cut it for me but like you said it will be great for people coming from a slower car.

Also i think it will help Fiat sell to people who wont buy diesels because there are still a lot of them about. The original 1.4 Sporting, in my opinion, isnt really quick enough for a Sporting and i think they have realised this and produced the T-Jet.

Rich
yeah 100% agree.hope the 155bhp abarth is much faster than the bravo 150 bhp 1.4sport to me it didnt feel that fast maybe because of its size/it needs 170bhp.remapped multijet 16v that would be good for 190bhp i think in the bravo//then it would rock......:slayer:

had a test a couple of weeks back and i was really impressed not with just the engine but the whole of the car, so smooth and stylish. the engine felt excellent to me but as people say it will as i am coming up from a 1.25 16v fiesta. i have been told by my dealer that it will be no more than group 6 as the 1.9 TD is 130bhp and group so the 1.4 turbo with 120bhp will either be the same or less.

Back