General 1.4 TJet Test Drive

Currently reading:
General 1.4 TJet Test Drive

Conor_Herts_UK

popped up to local fiat dealer, and saw a spanking new red tjet outside, with skydome, popped in and it had just arrived! got my test drive booked for saturday at ten o clock, im looking forward to it, ill let u guys know how it goes!

Conor

Some of us were talking about this in another thread and im almost certain its going to be higher, i would agree with Chris somewhere around the 8-10 mark.

Rich

hmmm, i reckon it could be a little higher too... the skoda fab vrs is 9 iirc... i reckon 9 at least.

and i think the arbarth with be 14-16. :( long live the JTD Sporting. :D

hmmm, i reckon it could be a little higher too... the skoda fab vrs is 9 iirc... i reckon 9 at least.

and i think the arbarth with be 14-16. :( long live the JTD Sporting. :D
the abarth has only 150bhp and in the price range of £14/£15k....14 to 16 seems a bit extreme i hope it isnt coz i am in the proccess of getting my hands on 1 come september when its due out..........??????//:confused:

the abarth has only 150bhp and in the price range of £14/£15k....14 to 16 seems a bit extreme i hope it isn't coz i am in the process of getting my hands on 1 come September when its due out..........??????//:confused:

then again i am 40 so it wont make much of a difference to me.....young at heart though......;)

Had a proper blast in the Bravo T-Jet left me with the conclution that the GP T-Jet may just be the car to make me change from the Marea.

It sounds like it really is as good as they make out then. Might have to give it a go myself. It will take a fair bit for me to want to swap mine though.

Rich

Problem is the fuel economy :rolleyes:. Might be ok when cruising on the motorway but flat out blast down some B roads and your looking at <15mpg i'd imagine :devil:.

Cant be done with that, especially when i have got a car that is quicker anyway. It would have to be the full fat version to sway me now i think.

Rich

lol dats the killer, i wunder how many people on here will purchase the tjet, by the looks of things with insurance it wont be me! ill just go for the drive, rag the ******** off a brand new car, and then look interested and go home!

Back