Tuning 1.4 Grande Punto Dynamic

Currently reading:
Tuning 1.4 Grande Punto Dynamic

NilSatis

Hey guys,

I know nothing about Tuning etc so you will have to bare with me on this, but recently got myself one of these and although it is a nice little car, I would like to give it a bit more power. Problem being is I have no idea where to start?

Any body able to give us any tips/hints/advice. Not to concerned about cost at the moment as just looking for ideas!!

Also, as you will know the Dynamic doesn't have any front fogs, are they expensive and difficult to fit?

Cheers:slayer:

Hey guys,

I know nothing about Tuning etc so you will have to bare with me on this, but recently got myself one of these and although it is a nice little car, I would like to give it a bit more power. Problem being is I have no idea where to start?

Any body able to give us any tips/hints/advice. Not to concerned about cost at the moment as just looking for ideas!!

Also, as you will know the Dynamic doesn't have any front fogs, are they expensive and difficult to fit?

Not much power can be added to the NA 1.4 punto, I would stick to visual enhancements like tints, alloys etc.

Pretty sure the fogs are not that expensive.

Hey guys,

Fog lights arnt that expensive check ebay I got some and used the thread under guides to help me and I went to a scrappy and the plugs to fit the foglights I cut about 300 mm of wire from the loom to then wire 14 gauge cable ( I think) to the cable alread on the plug! I hope this helps

Back