1.2 urgent help needed

Currently reading:
1.2 urgent help needed

R

roy roberts

my car has just started lossing power when acelarating
unless i really put my foot down in low gears and dont change gear until revs are really high but in low gears its just on off on off also some times it backfires any help would be really apreciated

do u park in a garage. it could be that the engine is damp and you have a slight misfire. have a few squirts of WD40.

Age and mileage of car? When did you last change the plugs and what brand petrol do you use?

Jay, your pipework is currently in the jig being welded, not long!!

Re: Re: 1.2 urgent help needed

@ Tom - Let me know what the ID & OD of the ss pipe you require for the HGT (of course), 1.2, 1.4 & 1.8.

I should now be able to get some :)

Maybe we can come to a deal, i send you loads of ss, and i get a free pipe.... ;)

Daz

Re: Re: Re: 1.2 urgent help needed

that sounded dodgy, Daz! you'll be asking for a probation next ;)

70mm OD for the HGT, 83ish for the 1.8, dunno about the 1.2 or 1.4. I'm Tafi can let me know whats needed for the 1.2.

Re: Re: 1.2 urgent help needed

Tom,
cheers mate. Do u know when it will be finished? Do u know how much the hoses for connecting to the cone will cost me?

Give me another 2 weeks, got a gig next weekend so won't be able to work on it much.

Do you want black hoses or silicone colour coded ones? I can supply black hoses with either normal or s/s hose clamps but you would have to source your own silicone hoses.

Re: Re: Re: Re: 1.2 urgent help needed

Black hose is fine, mate. cheers. Normal clamps is cool too.

did u say gig? are you in a band?

email me here. [email protected] so we can chat about money!

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: 1.2 urgent help needed

The stainless clamps are only a bit more and polish up nicely :)

I'm a sound engineer, own a system that will put any phat wideboy ice install to shame without even trying.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: 1.2 urgent help needed

I see. Well, email me so i can know how much to put aside for it.

Cheers, Jay.