General 1.2 turbo> Novitec

Currently reading:
General 1.2 turbo> Novitec

Does anybody know anything about these?
4000 euros, and a direct 1.2 turbo transplant.

I've heard novitec are a little unreliable, would anyone else go near this??

Also what about their 6 speed gearbox kits?

7.jpg

Give it some more time by tomorrow you should have some replies

If you have any questions don´t be afraid, ask away. I´ll be glad to help.

Give it some more time by tomorrow you should have some replies

If you have any questions don´t be afraid, ask away. I´ll be glad to help.

Right - 6 speed box - Pete - it is a complete pig and very hard to put the 5 speed diff on the 6 speed box... so that really isn't an option (I looked into it and that is what I found/was told). The top speed is not as low as that because the car runs out of power to keep pulling past 5500/6000 and it does just over an indicated 100. So if you had the power to pull it then it still will go fairly fast. The other avantage is that because the ratios are lower it allows you to put up to 16" rims and it will equal everything out so you would be able to have a better top end. The acceleration with the 6 speed is well fun but you do spend a lot of time changing gear! Novitec won't do a 6 speed kit - it will just be a 6 speed box which would be a direct replacement to standard.
If anyone wants more info on them or actually WANTS ONE then just ask 'cos I have had one and should be able to get hold of more.
Cheers,
Matt

It's definatly not a custard now - 'cos I got a red one!!!
------------------------
[email protected]
------------------------
Van Aaken High Boost Turbo engine for sale - "0-60 in the low 7's and enough top end to get you very seriously banned!!"

Back