Technical 1.2 petrol doblo, faults!

Currently reading:
Technical 1.2 petrol doblo, faults!

wwwdodge

got a couple of problems with my doblo. First the engine starts then dies, then wont start even when warm. second is the speedo goes up to 100mph by its self when you turn ignition on then back down. Third the headlights flicker when running.

if anyone has any idea it would be a great help. :(

I would definately say that was an electrical fault, and probably the ECU (or computer that controls various elements of your car). This could cause all the symptoms your experiencing, recommend you take it to a reputable dealer or call the breakdown boys :confused:

Ozzie1989 said:
I would definately say that was an electrical fault, and probably the ECU (or computer that controls various elements of your car). This could cause all the symptoms your experiencing, recommend you take it to a reputable dealer or call the breakdown boys :confused:
cheers mate been reading some of the other members problems and noticed the ecu come up more than once. its mad trying to get parts for the petrol model so might try a mk2 punto ecu and c if it has any affect.:eek:

Any progress with tracing the problem yet? I am having problems with my Doblo, rough running, ECU light frashing. My local Fiat dealer charged £30 to do a diagnostic check. In my case it is head gasket failure.

yeh iv sorted it out had a few problems. The main earth needed replacing and a new fuel pump which i made from a mk2 punto. runs like a new van! :)

Back