Technical 1.2 MPI runs rich

Currently reading:
Technical 1.2 MPI runs rich

Archeron

Hello,
I own a 1.2 SX (223AXA engine code) Doblo and its really starting to **** me off.
First off, im gonna list all the changes i've made and what im running on.
Car's running on NGK BKR5EZ plugs, IWP095 (new) injectors and i've just recently installed a bosch 3.5 bar fuel pump (0580453453) along with a new fuel pump assembly. I've also bought a new Bosch lsf4.2 O2 sensor and installed it. All the other sensors are providing valid information. No error codes hence the performance of the car.
Also new Marelli spark plug leads along with 2 new Marelli coils.
All the parts are relatively new and i've checked the injectors out, all 4 of them perform equally.
The problem i have is that the car's consuming way too much fuel, but the AFR is dead on. However, when you look into the ECU info, STFT and LTFT values are almost always close to -%100. It also has a terrible unburned fuel smell coming from the exhaust. I've got no apparent vacuum leaks, no drop of performance whatsoever, not even a single knock or anything else. Even though the AFR ratio is stoichiometric, it just runs rich, im getting terrible gas mileage. I've resetted the battery either by manual procedures or using multiecuscan and none of these helps. Also tried running IWP065 injectors, car just straight up runs on 11 afr and doesnt even roll properly.
I have no other thing that comes into my mind and this car's eating way too much money. Any ideas/help is much appreciated.

Back