Tuning 1.2 16v ecu remap

Currently reading:
Tuning 1.2 16v ecu remap

medion6969

hi does anybody know who can remap the mk1 punto 85 ecu?,and if so how much and tbh is it actually worth doing
cheers

Woj should be along in a moment.

But the more modified an engine, (and you've got to include everything in that -- manifolds, exhausts, TB, etc.) the more worthwhile it will be.

As to who, the rolling road company Oldschool (Peter, ex of GSR) used to use would be somewhere to start. A search should find, here or on the Performance Fiat forum. Somewhere down in the barren South, IIRC.

hmm atm im running stainless 421 mani stainless decat and janspeed system,1.6 brava TB.190cc injectors bmc carbon closed induction and kv85 ignition leads mate so hopefully that will complement a remap nicely

This ECU is indeed fully remappable, however, I would not trust anyone but myself with the job. But then again, I have trust issues :D

But in all seriousness, the common knowledge about this ECU's maps is very limited, and even the offcial Fiat documents are full of mistakes. So you are likely to get a working remap, and one that would get you extra power, but not really a proper one.

This ECU is indeed fully remappable, however, I would not trust anyone but myself with the job. But then again, I have trust issues :D

But in all seriousness, the common knowledge about this ECU's maps is very limited, and even the offcial Fiat documents are full of mistakes. So you are likely to get a working remap, and one that would get you extra power, but not really a proper one.

If there are enough of us in the UK, would you come over and do it :)?

LOL

Ming

Back