IMG_20220125_164159.jpg

Panda 2012+ 1.0 GSE HYBRID "SPORT"

My daily commuter
The size of the tires is 195/45 r16, I chose winter tires without hard sidewalls, so the ride is relatively comfortable, I have them worn on steelies which should be lighter than OEM alloy wheels.The local user The Pretender inspired me to choose a winter set of discs 😁.

Attachments

• IMG_20220131_151923.jpg
    IMG_20220131_151923.jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 106
  • IMG_20220212_002652.jpg
    IMG_20220212_002652.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 122
  • IMG_20220209_201714.jpg
    IMG_20220209_201714.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 102
The size of the tires is 195/45 r16, I chose winter tires without hard sidewalls, so the ride is relatively comfortable, I have them worn on steelies which should be lighter than OEM alloy wheels.The local user The Pretender inspired me to choose a winter set of discs 😁.
The showroom shot those wheels look Massive. I guess they are the Summer wheels.

Hi all.

We took delivery with the std 16 inch continentals but went to pirelli winter tyres(for winter). It rides well with the continentals and doesn't feel too hard to me but on the pirellis its a bit more playfull and grippy over undulating surfaces. Though he winters tyres are more noisy.

Hi @Sparkus2

I was pleased to see that the local post office uses 4x4 Pandas :) I'm back in SK at the end of the month and will look out for you ;)

1645531388467.png

Hellou Panda IIs.

Good point, a few days ago I saw a yellow Panda in front of the very small post office for very first time. Panda is not a common car in our country, mostly used only for food delivery :) Where do you live in SK ?

Hellou Panda IIs.

Good point, a few days ago I saw a yellow Panda in front of the very small post office for very first time. Panda is not a common car in our country, mostly used only for food delivery :) Where do you live in SK ?
Zuberec when I'm there; I see you are in the East....

Look great steelies with wheel covers. :cool:

mild hybrids are becoming more common.

Fiesta Mhev
Nissan quashqui
Fiat panda/500.
Suzuki swift
Vw are considering an mhev on the small suv coupe recently launched. the std car starts st 24k and hybrid will be more.

But most manufacturers only advertising cars with an M in the title but Fiat use the whole word mild.

If you want a manual gearbox and a clutch mild hybrid is your only hybrid choice. I guess it depends what you want from your driving experience.

Tim

Yes, you are right. That's why the 7x16 "et30 winter wheel set fits better there. I have a question if there is a proven set of shock absorbers and springs that works better on poorer surface quality. OEM settings don't suit me, the car is very restless. Suspension on Fiat 500 hybrid of my wife is much better on the same whell/tire size, are the f500 / panda chassis parts interchangeable? Thnx for your answer.

Yes, you are right. That's why the 7x16 "et30 winter wheel set fits better there. I have a question if there is a proven set of shock absorbers and springs that works better on poorer surface quality. OEM settings don't suit me, the car is very restless. Suspension on Fiat 500 hybrid of my wife is much better on the same whell/tire size, are the f500 / panda chassis parts interchangeable? Thnx for your answer.
No, not interchangeable, different shock/spring lengt, different spring rate, and some minor attachment points differences.
I think with a set of 30mm H&R lowering springs the ride will well improve, H&R springs provide better smoother ride quality.

Question, how does it ride, the 70 hp 1.0 Hybrid. ??
Does it feel slow/sluggish or is it doable, what did you drove before the Sport, and how is that comparing.

Back