General 01 seicento S

Currently reading:
General 01 seicento S

rabbai

Basically yesturday i bought it as my first car :) for what i consider a bargain ( 1.1 01 and only 40,000 on the clock). The only thing i dislike about it is the fact its not got colour coded dumpers, so its grey/silver paintwork and black plastic for the bumpers. Is the only way of getting it colour coded by just buying a body kit or can i spray them using plastic paint is it wise? The other thing is any of you guys got recommendations for alloys as i think the set of trims on there are uugglyyy?

Many Thanks
Rob

(y)I'd recommend looking around some scrapyards and get a Sei MPI sporting front and rear bumper. I'd say 30? a bumper and car will look a 100 time better. Also get a set of sporting alloys of abarth or a punto mk1 and should be a nice little car.

only cost me 650. which is well cheap for 01 and 40,000 miles on the clock. The engine is really wel looked after so it was a real good buy. I saved myself 2 grand on a Corsa i was going to buy. Plus it is also my first car i havn't even past my test and im probably gonna dent it or crash it.

Back