Register Login
Shop4Parts - UK's largest online superstore for FIAT and Alfa Romeo parts
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 31-08-2019   #1
Join Date: Aug 2019
Posts: 3
Thanks: 0
Trader Rating: 0
Belarus 
Stilo 2.4 gearbox swap

Hi everyone, i need help or advises. I swaped my selespeed to manual gearbox. Evrething is good but.... I have a some errors in my ecu. I use my car and evrething is perfect, but cruise control is not working because selector is "N". Maybe somebody was do it and can told me how i can delete errors from ecu, or somebody can send to me firmeware from stilo 2.4 shumaher and i try to change flash in my ECU? Sorry for may bad english it little beat dificult to me.) Thank you in abvance
__________________
FIAT Forum Useful Links:
Donate to FF | Buy FF Merchandise | Classifieds | FF Insurance | How-to Guides

KorbanDallas is offline Reply With Quote Quote 
Old 31-08-2019   #2
Join Date: May 2018
Posts: 33
Thanks: 0
Trader Rating: 0
Netherlands 
Quote Originally Posted by KorbanDallas View Post
Hi everyone, i need help or advises. I swaped my selespeed to manual gearbox. Evrething is good but.... I have a some errors in my ecu. I use my car and evrething is perfect, but cruise control is not working because selector is "N". Maybe somebody was do it and can told me how i can delete errors from ecu, or somebody can send to me firmeware from stilo 2.4 shumaher and i try to change flash in my ECU? Sorry for may bad english it little beat dificult to me.) Thank you in abvance
What happened if you disconnect the selespeed ecu and then do an proxy alingment with multiecuscan.

No idea if it work but this way would I do it.
__________________
FIAT Forum Useful Links:
Donate to FF | Buy FF Merchandise | Classifieds | FF Insurance | How-to Guides

bberg is offline Reply With Quote Quote 
Old 31-08-2019   #3
Join Date: Aug 2019
Posts: 3
Thanks: 0
Trader Rating: 0
Belarus 
Quote Originally Posted by bberg View Post
What happened if you disconnect the selespeed ecu and then do an proxy alingment with multiecuscan.

No idea if it work but this way would I do it.
Selespeed ecu is installed, if i dosconected it the engine will not start. When i swaped gearbox
I left the selector position to neutral, because the engine was not startet. Multiecuscan show me eerors but cent delete it. I'm
I'm sure the best solution is to replace the ecu firmware from shumaher edition, or change my firmware (diactivate selespeed).
__________________
FIAT Forum Useful Links:
Donate to FF | Buy FF Merchandise | Classifieds | FF Insurance | How-to Guides

KorbanDallas is offline Reply With Quote Quote 
Old 01-09-2019   #4
Join Date: May 2018
Posts: 33
Thanks: 0
Trader Rating: 0
Netherlands 
Re: Stilo 2.4 gearbox swap

Quote Originally Posted by KorbanDallas View Post
Selespeed ecu is installed, if i dosconected it the engine will not start. When i swaped gearbox
I left the selector position to neutral, because the engine was not startet. Multiecuscan show me eerors but cent delete it. I'm
I'm sure the best solution is to replace the ecu firmware from shumaher edition, or change my firmware (diactivate selespeed).
But did you do an proxyallignment with Multiecuscan after you disconnected the selespeed ecu?
__________________
FIAT Forum Useful Links:
Donate to FF | Buy FF Merchandise | Classifieds | FF Insurance | How-to Guides


Last edited by bberg; 01-09-2019 at 09:09.
bberg is offline Reply With Quote Quote 
Old 01-09-2019   #5
Join Date: Aug 2019
Posts: 3
Thanks: 0
Trader Rating: 0
Belarus 
Quote Originally Posted by bberg View Post
But did you do an proxyallignment with Multiecuscan after you disconnected the selespeed ecu?
no, but I will try. but I'm not sure if this will help.
__________________
FIAT Forum Useful Links:
Donate to FF | Buy FF Merchandise | Classifieds | FF Insurance | How-to Guides

KorbanDallas is offline Reply With Quote Quote 
Old 01-09-2019   #6
Join Date: May 2018
Posts: 33
Thanks: 0
Trader Rating: 0
Netherlands 
Re: Stilo 2.4 gearbox swap

Quote Originally Posted by KorbanDallas View Post
no, but I will try. but I'm not sure if this will help.
Ok, but you could give it an try.
__________________
FIAT Forum Useful Links:
Donate to FF | Buy FF Merchandise | Classifieds | FF Insurance | How-to Guides

bberg is offline Reply With Quote Quote 
Reply
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump
Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
(T) Gearbox swap fiat stilo/ Opel vectra adriancon Stilo 0 09-11-2016 23:51
(T) Gearbox swap Raveinacave Grande Punto 0 22-10-2013 14:39
(T) stilo gearbox swap possible? help please michaeljordan1635 Stilo 5 03-10-2010 03:09
(T) Gearbox swap mejdmejd Punto (Mk2/2b) 0 24-12-2008 12:17
(T) gearbox swap Smashed Andy Punto (Mk1) 2 23-10-2003 05:04