Register Login
Mr FIAT - Your #1 source for vintage car parts
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 17-03-2012   #16
has left the building...
 
sh4dow's Avatar
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Somewhere in my head...
Posts: 750
Thanks: 10
Trader Rating: 0
sh4dow has donated!
Daedal Dots Champion
United Kingdom 
Re: The New Quote Notification

Quote Originally Posted by blu73 View Post
So for me posting this sends me a notification to say i just posted this.. does that make sense?
Makes complete sense, as I have it too. When I post this, I'll get a notification telling me I've just quoted someone - even have it on my profile wall of quotes:


17:19 - sh4dow quoted blu73 in post Re: The New Quote Notification
So for me posting this sen...
15:57 - LeighJet150 quoted sh4dow in post Re: White 1.4 Dynamic.
One day Tbh, this is ...
15:46 - sh4dow quoted lukemortlock7 in post Re: White 1.4 Dynamic.
Looks good how do you get those...
14:56 - sh4dow quoted LeighJet150 in post Re: White 1.4 Dynamic.
Very nice! I still need to see t...
09:34 - LeighJet150 quoted sh4dow in post Re: b(.)(.)bs nsfw no moobs allowed
I'll hopefully be at Stanfo...
08:50 - sh4dow quoted RussJTD in post Re: b(.)(.)bs nsfw no moobs allowed
Impressive Shame I live a...
08:49 - sh4dow quoted RussJTD in post Re: b(.)(.)bs nsfw no moobs allowed
wasnt expecting to see that ...
__________________
sh4dow is offline Reply With Quote Quote 
Old 17-03-2012   #17
Moderator
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Eckington, Sheffield
Posts: 6,037
Thanks: 135
Trader Rating: 0
dombooth is part of the official FF Events Team :)
dombooth has donated!
dombooth is an honorary friend of the forum :)
DiffSpotter 3 - Rooms Champion
United Kingdom 
Re: The New Quote Notification

Quote Originally Posted by sh4dow View Post
Makes complete sense, as I have it too. When I post this, I'll get a notification telling me I've just quoted someone - even have it on my profile wall of quotes:


17:19 - sh4dow quoted blu73 in post Re: The New Quote Notification
So for me posting this sen...
15:57 - LeighJet150 quoted sh4dow in post Re: White 1.4 Dynamic.
One day Tbh, this is ...
15:46 - sh4dow quoted lukemortlock7 in post Re: White 1.4 Dynamic.
Looks good how do you get those...
14:56 - sh4dow quoted LeighJet150 in post Re: White 1.4 Dynamic.
Very nice! I still need to see t...
09:34 - LeighJet150 quoted sh4dow in post Re: b(.)(.)bs nsfw no moobs allowed
I'll hopefully be at Stanfo...
08:50 - sh4dow quoted RussJTD in post Re: b(.)(.)bs nsfw no moobs allowed
Impressive Shame I live a...
08:49 - sh4dow quoted RussJTD in post Re: b(.)(.)bs nsfw no moobs allowed
wasnt expecting to see that ...
Test.

Edit: Not giving me a 1 for that quote.

Dom
__________________
Current Car: FIAT Bravo 150T Sport
And the mighty Fiat 126!

Last edited by dombooth; 17-03-2012 at 22:35.
dombooth is offline Reply With Quote Quote 
Old 18-03-2012   #18
Status: DEFCON Grumpy
 
custard's Avatar
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Edinburgh
Posts: 30,129
Thanks: 495
Trader Rating: 1
custard has donated!
United Kingdom 
Re: The New Quote Notification

I had 2 new quote notifications showing for these


19:40 - custard quoted Venters in post Re: ***************
19:37 - Venters quoted custard in post Re: ********************
custard is offline Reply With Quote Quote 
Old 18-03-2012   #19
has left the building...
 
sh4dow's Avatar
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Somewhere in my head...
Posts: 750
Thanks: 10
Trader Rating: 0
sh4dow has donated!
Daedal Dots Champion
United Kingdom 
Re: The New Quote Notification

Quote Originally Posted by dombooth View Post
Test.

Edit: Not giving me a 1 for that quote.

Dom
Yes it does... (this taken off your profile 'quotes' tab btw)

17-03-2012 21:32 - dombooth quoted sh4dow in post Re: The New Quote Notification
...quotes: 17:19 - sh4dow quoted blu73 in post...


In fact, your last 5 quote notifications have been about you quoting someone else. Or do you mean they're on the tab but you don't get the number go up on the black bar up top...?
__________________
sh4dow is offline Reply With Quote Quote 
Old 18-03-2012   #20
Moderator
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Eckington, Sheffield
Posts: 6,037
Thanks: 135
Trader Rating: 0
dombooth is part of the official FF Events Team :)
dombooth has donated!
dombooth is an honorary friend of the forum :)
DiffSpotter 3 - Rooms Champion
United Kingdom 
Re: The New Quote Notification

Quote Originally Posted by sh4dow View Post
Yes it does... (this taken off your profile 'quotes' tab btw)

17-03-2012 21:32 - dombooth quoted sh4dow in post Re: The New Quote Notification
...quotes: 17:19 - sh4dow quoted blu73 in post...


In fact, your last 5 quote notifications have been about you quoting someone else. Or do you mean they're on the tab but you don't get the number go up on the black bar up top...?
They're in the list yeah but there's no number.

(I got notified of you quoting me btw)

Dom
__________________
Current Car: FIAT Bravo 150T Sport
And the mighty Fiat 126!
dombooth is offline Reply With Quote Quote 
Old 18-03-2012   #21
Moderator
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Eckington, Sheffield
Posts: 6,037
Thanks: 135
Trader Rating: 0
dombooth is part of the official FF Events Team :)
dombooth has donated!
dombooth is an honorary friend of the forum :)
DiffSpotter 3 - Rooms Champion
United Kingdom 
Re: The New Quote Notification

I only had to go onto the list page and then off it to clear it, didn't have to click each individual post

Dom
__________________
Current Car: FIAT Bravo 150T Sport
And the mighty Fiat 126!
dombooth is offline Reply With Quote Quote 
Old 18-03-2012   #22
ben
The Boss
 
ben's Avatar
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Taipei
Posts: 13,346
Thanks: 391
Blog Entries: 186
Trader Rating: 0
ben has donated!
ben is an honorary friend of the forum :)
King Pong Champion, e+Casino Blackjack Paper Champion, President vs Invaders Champion, Funny Clown vs Balloons Champion, Table Tennis 2.5D Champion
Taiwan 
Re: The New Quote Notification

Just so we're clear, your own quote should go in the list, but shouldn't increase the number in the blue square.
__________________
FIAT Forum Useful Links:
Donate to FF | Buy FF Merchandise | Classifieds | FF Insurance | How-to Guides

ben is offline Reply With Quote Quote 
Old 18-03-2012   #23
has left the building...
 
sh4dow's Avatar
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Somewhere in my head...
Posts: 750
Thanks: 10
Trader Rating: 0
sh4dow has donated!
Daedal Dots Champion
United Kingdom 
Re: The New Quote Notification

Quote Originally Posted by ben View Post
Just so we're clear, your own quote should go in the list, but shouldn't increase the number in the blue square.
Yeah, that's what should happen... but my blue box number does go up when I quote someone else... Just quoted BlueDan in the grumps thread, and sure enough, my blue box changed.
__________________
sh4dow is offline Reply With Quote Quote 
Old 18-03-2012   #24
ben
The Boss
 
ben's Avatar
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Taipei
Posts: 13,346
Thanks: 391
Blog Entries: 186
Trader Rating: 0
ben has donated!
ben is an honorary friend of the forum :)
King Pong Champion, e+Casino Blackjack Paper Champion, President vs Invaders Champion, Funny Clown vs Balloons Champion, Table Tennis 2.5D Champion
Taiwan 
Re: The New Quote Notification

Quote Originally Posted by sh4dow View Post
Yeah, that's what should happen... but my blue box number does go up when I quote someone else... Just quoted BlueDan in the grumps thread, and sure enough, my blue box changed.
Ok, I've quoted you now - so let's see if my counter goes up.

I also had a 2 quote counter from 2 threads earlier, both cleared when I clicked the list link....
__________________


my name is ben, i live in the east, i'm always working on the forum, i like pancakes.

MAKE MITTENS FAMOUS - https://www.instagram.com/heymittens/
ben is offline Reply With Quote Quote 
Old 18-03-2012   #25
ben
The Boss
 
ben's Avatar
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Taipei
Posts: 13,346
Thanks: 391
Blog Entries: 186
Trader Rating: 0
ben has donated!
ben is an honorary friend of the forum :)
King Pong Champion, e+Casino Blackjack Paper Champion, President vs Invaders Champion, Funny Clown vs Balloons Champion, Table Tennis 2.5D Champion
Taiwan 
Re: The New Quote Notification

Nope. Working as expected.

Are you using quick reply or full reply?
__________________


my name is ben, i live in the east, i'm always working on the forum, i like pancakes.

MAKE MITTENS FAMOUS - https://www.instagram.com/heymittens/
ben is offline Reply With Quote Quote 
Old 18-03-2012   #26
No strings on me
 
Eklipze3k's Avatar
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Huddersfield
Posts: 14,927
Thanks: 663
Trader Rating: 0
Eklipze3k has donated!
United Kingdom 
Re: The New Quote Notification

Quote Originally Posted by ben View Post
Nope. Working as expected.

Are you using quick reply or full reply?
Testing ...

Edit: Nope, doesn't put my counter up either
__________________
Eklipze3k is offline Reply With Quote Quote 
Old 18-03-2012   #27
Status: DEFCON Grumpy
 
custard's Avatar
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Edinburgh
Posts: 30,129
Thanks: 495
Trader Rating: 1
custard has donated!
United Kingdom 
Re: The New Quote Notification

Quote Originally Posted by custard View Post
I had 2 new quote notifications showing for these


19:40 - custard quoted Venters in post Re: ***************
19:37 - Venters quoted custard in post Re: ********************

kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
custard is offline Reply With Quote Quote 
Old 18-03-2012   #28
Doesn't own a fiat..
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: York
Posts: 4,104
Thanks: 37
Trader Rating: 0
JustAndy has donated!
Firewall Champion
United Kingdom 
Re: The New Quote Notification

Quote Originally Posted by custard View Post
kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
Test
Edit: doesnt put my counter up
__________________
Quote Originally Posted by Eklipze3k View Post
Masturbate before going for a drive, then your balls will be slightly smaller and might not get crushed so badly
JustAndy is offline Reply With Quote Quote 
Old 18-03-2012   #29
ben
The Boss
 
ben's Avatar
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Taipei
Posts: 13,346
Thanks: 391
Blog Entries: 186
Trader Rating: 0
ben has donated!
ben is an honorary friend of the forum :)
King Pong Champion, e+Casino Blackjack Paper Champion, President vs Invaders Champion, Funny Clown vs Balloons Champion, Table Tennis 2.5D Champion
Taiwan 
Re: The New Quote Notification

Maybe it only does it on threads you started?
__________________


my name is ben, i live in the east, i'm always working on the forum, i like pancakes.

MAKE MITTENS FAMOUS - https://www.instagram.com/heymittens/
ben is offline Reply With Quote Quote 
Old 18-03-2012   #30
Status: DEFCON Grumpy
 
custard's Avatar
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Edinburgh
Posts: 30,129
Thanks: 495
Trader Rating: 1
custard has donated!
United Kingdom 
Re: The New Quote Notification

Quote Originally Posted by ben View Post
Maybe it only does it on threads you started?

mmmmmmmmmmmmmm
custard is offline Reply With Quote Quote 
Reply
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump
Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
new post notification RuSZ Site Ideas 10 23-03-2011 14:29
notification for social groups Captain Mike Site Ideas 5 24-03-2009 23:00
(T) Vehicle Safety Recall Notification Digital Punto Grande Punto 12 09-02-2009 22:56
(T) Engine Failure Notification Frustrated Fiat Fool Panda 52 22-10-2008 01:27
(G) Safety Recall Notification talibilm_fiqh Grande Punto 14 16-10-2008 01:00