North East Meet - Poachers Pocket
Posted by Hellcat
Sunday, March 12, 2006 - 12:00 AM
Until: Sunday, March 12, 2006 - 03:00 AM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
Any time will do me. I'll just want to great time out as it's my last day off from maternity leave :(

You'll have to give us points, so we can train James up :D

Ok time for a roll call.. Name, any guests and vehicle or name of your nominated driver :D

1. Hellcat - TBC - Tipo 2.0 16v or Marea Weekend 1.9 JTD
  2. Bunny - James - Bravo 1.9 JTD or Hellcat
  3. Valeen - If he's lucky :p - Brava 1.9 JTD or Hellcat
To keep the list going click quote on the post above, then delete the [ quote] and [/ Quote] bits.

Hellcat said:
Ok time for a roll call.. Name, any guests and vehicle or name of your nominated driver :D

To keep the list going click quote on the post above, then delete the [ quote] and [/ Quote] bits.
anth my m8 in his metal flake punto

Have just spoke to stilosporting, and we may join you but wont know for definate until closer to time as we are meant to be away for the weekend, however if it isnt until the late afternoon we may make it (y)

sorry about being a little vague but its difficult as he's away atm.

4. "maybe" stilosporting&missus-car likely to be 1.2 8v punto courtesy car :bang: driver stilosporting (i drove 4 pool)

whats the latest you need to know?

and is it definatly the sunday?

:)

4. Fixit (Pete) & Callum - Cinquecento
  5. "maybe" stilosporting&missus-car likely to be 1.2 8v punto courtesy car :bang: driver stilosporting (i drove 4 pool)
  6. anth & mate in his metal flake punto

4. Fixit (Pete) & Callum - Cinquecento
  5. "maybe" stilosporting&missus-car likely to be 1.2 8v punto courtesy car :bang: driver stilosporting (i drove 4 pool)
  6. anth & mate in his metal flake punto
  7. Helz - Blancmange Brava with a slight scuff where I killed a concrete bollard last night :eek:

It's worth the drive to come see you guys again :D

Helz. it's worth the travel. The food in the Poachers pocket is great. You def get value for money. Also the chocolate cake is nice there too :D

I can't wait to see the Blancmange Brava :D

hell I'll join in!!:D

went to a puntosports forum meet at arnison centre I think early last week (it was soo cold I can hardly remember anything other than it was cold, and I burn't myself on mcdonalds hot apple pie), there was about 20cars, and no sillyness, which was good, no police didn't even see a car, albeit it was thursday, there were plenty of chav'ers about. And I even got lost following them!! they all turned off en mass to durham on j62 and I continued down to junction 68 or 58 :)confused: ) following a mod'd looking mk2 in the distance, got a phone call off one of them, then a txt (I couldn't answer when I'm dirinvg) that they wer there, quite funny but not a bad night, and I even learned something, mk1 sportings and gt's sit 15mm lower than other models and on gas dampers not oil filled :D

Sitting in the back of a Volvo is not my idea of a fun day out in my Fiat.

want to sit in the back of my volvo? hell might even bring it down, it needs a run out

fixitagaintomorrow said:
Are we gonna have to book if there's a few of us?

I was thinking about booking. I have the number for the place since Rob and i have been there a few times. Have we decided on a time yet? If so i'll book it tomorrow or Tuesday to give people time to say if there are coming or not,

Back