my car with new wheels

Currently reading:
my car with new wheels

little becky

Princess Becky
i just got my wheels on it looks so evil!!!!

IMG_0005.jpg

Re: my car

ye i know it needs lowering need 2 wait for the warranty 2 run out then i shall be doin that.

I wanted the black wheels as its different and tehy will look even betta after the respray im getting ;)

nope my bf said no chance so he suggested this....

focusst2006.jpg

but not made our minds up just yet

Noooooooooo......... keep with the blue, its the best colour for the stilo dont ya kno :D (but im bias,hey!)

Ive been looking at the wheels for a while now and you either luv em or ya hate em........ .......................and i luv em! fink it giv's it tht aggressive look! Spot on?

Fun enough ive got the same colour car and wheels, i was goin to get my wheels painted in a smoked chrome effect but now lookin at your wheels in quite taken by the black... Were did u get em done? and if you dont mind me asking how much as most place ive been looking at want around £250? for this sorta job?

Cheers

The wheels do look good in black, although I am not a fan of claws generally ;)

I would get it lowered now, and forget the warranty implications on the suspension items - it will make the car so much more driveable (y)

thanxs for the PM becky, tht is a rather good price! I cant tell from the picture are yours a matt or gloss finish!

Ive almost decided i defiently want to go for them in black now, as they make the car just look so much more agressive, im luvin em (y) bu mine are goin to hav to w8 awhile as i want a remap first :)

Back