super dooper power resistor.... ebay

Currently reading:
super dooper power resistor.... ebay

Interesting questions....

"hello there i have been told to ask you about thee RESISTOR OF JUSTICE i was just too curious if i were to attach this to a fiat chinqchento ( how eva u spell it) would it totally demolish the car once throtle has been pressed or will the good old fiat hold the engine in its mounts?

I'm pretty sure the car is already demolished, it is, after all a FIAT".

:nono:

This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
bloomfieldliam said:
Here is the author of the auction, Scottish too!

http://www.strathycruise.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=57392

Now at £10K LOL

Liam

no-one is perfect i guess :D (thats rich comeing from a guy that was born in somerset living in kent!!!)

10k, damn... guys doing well. such a well put together add, guy deserves something for it, even a pint down the local

Thats a ****ing good read.

Some really funny questions and answers listed.

Wow! Great Scott! These look like just what I'm after! If I join three of these together in a Delta arrangement to form a Flux capacitor, stick them in my old 80's irish supercar, and simultanueously drive at exactly 88mph and connect it up to 1.21gigawatts of electrical energy...........will it guarantee me a shag tonight?

No, have a wash, charm a lady with your personality, if all else fails - get her drunk.

That one is quality :D

I think this quote is totally bonkers, and funny. Which is what I like!

"Gadzooks! A potential flaw my learned leader. The mighty Chevette currently sports ‘Feu Orange’ as a dealer fit accessory. How I tortured myself all night desperately trying to discover whether or not your righteous resistor is fully compatible with my aftermarket aroma. Pierc From Google to Gomorrah, from my RS catalogue to my Razzle archive, I frantically searched all resources available to me, not wanting to disturb you for a third time. And then cosmic salvation!! When poring over a dusty copy of Forum, the 02/86 edition offered this nugget of nurture: ‘my Tracy scorched her flaps when the Feu sachet split during soixant-neuf in the Metro and it got right up my nose’. So, flap friendly it may not be, but will it work with a Justice Resistor? Please, I beg of you, put an end to my misery – and with haste, for t’nite Bubbles (my pet chimp) and I are hoping to engage the lovely Geri Haliwell in a spit roast and in the interim I must delouse said primate. Bo Selecta!!"

pinin__prestatyn said:

"Gadzooks! A potential flaw my learned leader. The mighty Chevette currently sports ‘Feu Orange’ as a dealer fit accessory. How I tortured myself all night desperately trying to discover whether or not your righteous resistor is fully compatible with my aftermarket aroma. Pierc From Google to Gomorrah, from my RS catalogue to my Razzle archive, I frantically searched all resources available to me, not wanting to disturb you for a third time. And then cosmic salvation!! When poring over a dusty copy of Forum, the 02/86 edition offered this nugget of nurture: ‘my Tracy scorched her flaps when the Feu sachet split during soixant-neuf in the Metro and it got right up my nose’. So, flap friendly it may not be, but will it work with a Justice Resistor? Please, I beg of you, put an end to my misery – and with haste, for t’nite Bubbles (my pet chimp) and I are hoping to engage the lovely Geri Haliwell in a spit roast and in the interim I must delouse said primate. Bo Selecta!!"

LMFAO!!!

pinin__prestatyn said:

That guy must be on something :nutter:

Back