General Fairwell my Friends...

Currently reading:
General Fairwell my Friends...

unrealuk

Just a quick note to say bye to you all, and thanks to a few who gave me help in my times of need.:bang:
I have given in having battled with my Stilo 1.6 dynamic 02 plate for over 2 years.
The fatel blow came 2 weeks ago when while driving on motorway the electrics beeped engine fault then cut out...
Back to Blackburn fiat for pressure valve replacement and chip reprogrammed at a cost of 180. which i payed no probs.
2 days later same thing, back again for the old louse connection treatment, then same again 3 days later.
I have lost all faith in my fiat and as of today no longer have it...:(
If anyone wants it, you can find it at perrys in accrington.
There can not be much more to go wrong with it as i think ive had them all.
if anyone does it needs new backbox and should be good buy for someone.
ok, thanks for the help and bye for now.
Unrealuk.(y)

You've had a pretty rough deal it seems :(
My 1.2 has not had a single problem in 2 and a half years, with the only problem being chav destruction within the last week. I'm picking up another Stilo next week, and I'm keeping my fingers crossed that reliability holds with that one :)

Good luck with your new car, whatever that'll be :)

Cheers

Noooooooo we have lost another stilo member to lose any member is bad enough but a stilo member :bang: its sad very very sad :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Cheers,
Had punto from new n reg, no probs until oil leak. but 8 years of great driving.
to deckchair5- my stilo looked just like yours :) .
when all was right a top car and good drive, but never away from fiat blackburn.:(
Got Mazda now and fingers xxxed 323 2.0 sport.
All the best for 06 and happy driving.

unrealuk

Sorry to see you go, but good luck with the Mazda.

You don't have to leave, there are quite a few members on here who don't drive FIATs any more, plus I am sure you can have some input into future threads.

Back