Styling Lambo. doors

Currently reading:
Styling Lambo. doors

I'd love to see him get out of a multi storey car park with these doors lol :D

Its a mark 1 with VW Polo head light conversion by the way...

F R O $ T Y

Attachments

• 98_1_b.jpg
    98_1_b.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 192
  • 68_1_b.jpg
    68_1_b.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 139
Last edited:
They look smart(y)
any body have any idea how i can do it??

Im guessing your Uno is an absolute show stopper then?

Because if its standard, or anywhere near, lambo doors will look seriously pants!

Spend the grand that it would cost on a new set of alloys, adjustable coilovers, etc. I cant think of a bigger waste of money than a lambo doors conversion.

chrisunoman said:
Im guessing your Uno is an absolute show stopper then?

Because if its standard, or anywhere near, lambo doors will look seriously pants!

Spend the grand that it would cost on a new set of alloys, adjustable coilovers, etc. I cant think of a bigger waste of money than a lambo doors conversion.

thx i got the idea, but i was asking as i searched and found nothing, i wanted to make it my self.
but i think if it was made by a pro. it would be good:confused:

KHALooD said:
thx i got the idea, but i was asking as i searched and found nothing, i wanted to make it my self.
but i think if it was made by a pro. it would be good:confused:

You would have to buy the hinges - they aren't something you can make. They are horrendously expensive IMO - you could buy an Uno or two for the price they'll cost you.
The design of the hinges also means the doors will wobble, and access into the cabin may be restricted by some kits (n)

Plus you still lose some of the strength out of the shell. The doors make up a huge amount of the cars ridgidity - Thats why you shouldn't open the doors while you have the car jacked up.

Fine for show cars but I wouldn't risk my life in a crash plus it will drive like a dog flexing when turning. Kind of like an anti-strut brace.

I was going to build them, had the design and everything, but like you said the strenth in the body will be lost. Looks a ma zing though!

Vw Polo 6N face lift model headlights i believe, looks pretty good IMO, I might even go for a full polo angel eye conversion myself soon :D They look about the right size and shape too, should be a piece of cake to fit ;)
The car does look very low doesnt it? But i reckon that the huge front bumper and side skirts add to this effect too.

F R O $ T Y

Last edited:
please please please do not put lambo doors on a UT!!

YOU WILL BE DIS-OWNED!!!

I hate that ****, they are the sort of people i have to justifiy why buy a uno turbo!!

Back