the next yorkshire ff meet...11-02-2006

Currently reading:
the next yorkshire ff meet...11-02-2006

would you be interested in the next ff yorkshire meet?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Re: the next yorkshire ff meet...

Seraph said:
I can abuse my employers for a holiday or two

wtf, your employers take sexual favours :eek: hope they are female and good looking :D

well when i started this thread i was referring more to march april time but it looks like people cant wait to see me again :cool:

what would people say to getting tickets to a club ie, quest nightclub wakefield or oceana in leeds to see in the new year?

stilosporting said:
wtf, your employers take sexual favours :eek: hope they are female and good looking :D

well when i started this thread i was referring more to march april time but it looks like people cant wait to see me again :cool:

what would people say to getting tickets to a club ie, quest nightclub wakefield or oceana in leeds to see in the new year?

neither. I've done wakey on a NY eve. and it's tarnished my opinion of the place. and oceana might be good if it wasn't for the fact that a Joe back from there to my house would cost (on Nyeve) in the region of £50-60 squiddlies

oh yea, and quest sucks the big one :)

Seraph said:
neither. I've done wakey on a NY eve. and it's tarnished my opinion of the place. and oceana might be good if it wasn't for the fact that a Joe back from there to my house would cost (on Nyeve) in the region of £50-60 squiddlies

oh yea, and quest sucks the big one :)

yet no comment on the sexual favours? :chin: must be true ;)

stilosporting said:
yet no comment on the sexual favours? :chin: must be true ;)

er.. hehe.. no, I didn't mean sexually abuse... if I didn't know better (which to be fair i don't) I'd say you were projecting.

and BTW, the pic you have up there of "morgan" is actually of me...

Seraph said:
er.. hehe.. no, I didn't mean sexually abuse... if I didn't know better (which to be fair i don't) I'd say you were projecting.

and BTW, the pic you have up there of "morgan" is actually of me...

my apologies you are right, ive edited the name for you. :p

projecting???

stilosporting said:
my apologies you are right, ive edited the name for you. :p

projecting???

that;s where you say i'm doing something (or would do something) because it's something you would do (or want to do)

Seraph said:
that;s where you say i'm doing something (or would do something) because it's something you would do (or want to do)

well if i wanted the day off badly enough and my boss was....no wait must be descrete my gf is on here somewhere :D

Last edited:

hmmm were u meaning to do a meet on new years eve or around that time? because im going to cornwall for new years eve

New Year's Eve prob out for me. Nothing's been organised yet but I would suspect that one of my old friends or some family will no doubt wanna grab me.

Anytime thereafter on a weekend would be cool. I can accomodate and have off road parking. But, I live in Barnsley so that's quite a taxi from anywhere 'cept Sheffield/ arg Wakefield. Unless we had a Des.

Just thoughts...

black seicento said:
hmmm were u meaning to do a meet on new years eve or around that time? because im going to cornwall for new years eve

i think new years eve most people will already have something arranged. ok what events are coming up that could give us a theme for an event? then we could have a date to work on?

Hows about the pool and something to eat? Sports cafe in leeds do food and got pool tables, very nice place there plus the light car park is safe and secure and only over the road from sports cafe. plus you got public transport to leeds for those that are wanting to get drunk and hows about we do this first week of feb for mine and sarahs 20th birthday :D:D:D:D

Sounds cool.
First week in Feb good for me and Leeds is but a stone's throw up the M1.
Can anyone put me up / put up with me?

moogs said:
New Year's Eve prob out for me. Nothing's been organised yet but I would suspect that one of my old friends or some family will no doubt wanna grab me.

Anytime thereafter on a weekend would be cool. I can accomodate and have off road parking. But, I live in Barnsley so that's quite a taxi from anywhere 'cept Sheffield/ arg Wakefield. Unless we had a Des.

Just thoughts...

Ur offering to put up a scottish YELLOW coupe outside ur house dude? :slayer:

Ross

p.s. parking doesnt bother me that much . No0one in their right mind would
1. try and nick my car cause its immobilized to hell.
2. nick my car cause u get pulled in it when u own it never mind looking suspicious in a yellow car!

I'm sure I could put someone up for the night.

Feb sounds like a really good idea, gives me a month to get over Xmas (and the paying of the laptop)

Well to be honest if someone is putting me and (whoever else comes) (ho ho ho ho) then it makes it cheaper and more affordable for me!! :D

Ross

Back