Fiat Forum Annual Meet 2006

Currently reading:
Fiat Forum Annual Meet 2006

Where would you like to see the Annual Weekender 2006?

• Butlins Skegness Re-Union 2006

Votes: 21 84.0%
  • Majority Decision on Different Venue Early Next Year..

Votes: 4 16.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Looks like I'm the only one that voted to go somewhere else.

Butlins was great this year and its not too far from everyone, but we're already been there twice and Skegness isnt exactly huge!

You fall into the trap of everyone wanting to do the same things each year, thats fine for the people who havent been before and heard about what a great time it was but what about the lot that have done it before :p

I'd love to go somewhere with more than one club... yes i had a fab time with free drinks all night but its not exactly the most happening of clubs until you're hammered!

black_cinq said:
I'd love to go somewhere with more than one club... yes i had a fab time with free drinks all night but its not exactly the most happening of clubs until you're hammered!

It wasnt exactly the most happening of clubs even when you were hammered tbh..

1986Uno45S said:
Any chance of a meet further south? Skegness is about 160 miles from London :(

I did a 1000 mile round trip last year and about 600 miles round this year; 320 miles is a walk in the park! As for activites, I'm sure we can think something up to top this years events, might do a strip show in the club next year ;)

must be other seaside/resort type towns with nightlife along the east coast? i'm not fussed, driving is driving, 160miles or 250miles, all the same, but if the members who have done a few annuals feel it's time to pick a new spot, with more facilities, lets give it a go

the difficulty we have is the place we stay...we always have chalet parties etc and you wont get away with that in many places..thats the ONLY reason i go to butlins LOL :) otherwise id be tucked up in a nice B&B :)

Babysei said:
the difficulty we have is the place we stay...we always have chalet parties etc and you wont get away with that in many places..thats the ONLY reason i go to butlins LOL :) otherwise id be tucked up in a nice B&B :)

exactly... skeggy works so well cause we can all be in the same place, and get away with things that we wouldnt in other places.

and i am sure we can find another club to go to in the town, or at least a decent pub open till late. (y)

I think the proposed date is 8th - 11th Oct. :)

EDIT: I mean Sept :eek: It's been a long week!

Last edited:
Back